Elite key

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
What do you guys think about the elite key?

I like it but I would like them to add more perks if possible but I enjoy the Titles, Hats and the /join messages.
Is it Op? I don't think so, you can get a mystery spawner but it's uncommon so I don't think we will see them drop every day.
Overall good crate Good job
Dacon thumbs-up.

-BlackPTNL

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I'm extremely disappointed that /kit elite has been changed. A friend bought me elite minutes before I was going to buy it for myself, but the main reason I was going to buy it was for the prospect of trading keys between servers and getting to interact with other players. I was very sad to discover this morning that the day that the crates were added, this was changed.

I had also hoped that the crate would have more creative items and perks, but I understand that it's hard to think of a lot of things for each server, especially servers like creative and parkour which don't have a survival aspect.

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
236 90
I'm extremely disappointed that /kit elite has been changed. A friend bought me elite minutes before I was going to buy it for myself, but the main reason I was going to buy it was for the prospect of trading keys between servers and getting to interact with other players. I was very sad to discover this morning that the day that the crates were added, this was changed.

I had also hoped that the crate would have more creative items and perks, but I understand that it's hard to think of a lot of things for each server, especially servers like creative and parkour which don't have a survival aspect.
I like it's drops, drops are on point most of them are cosmetics which make elite look cooler but not making it too op.

Ratings
One thing I would like to see with elite crates is the ability for non elite members to open the key if bought on /ah or given to allowing players without the rank to enjoy rewards as well