Elite perk idea /forcefield

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Kind of as it sounds, /forcefield would push people away from you that come in the radius of 3 blocks or whatever
this would only work in places like /spawn or such where it doesnt affect gameplay

thats about it, thanks
byebey!

EDit cuz people don seam to reed the commints:
This WOULD NOT change the trolling rules. Abuse of this to troll someone would still be punishable.
This would automatically be disabled in and near pvp zones.
on kitpvp this would probably be disabled

Last edited:

Mozzie

VIP
M0ZZ13
M0ZZ13
VIP
Ratings
Whilst it would be quite funny, most players in spawn would find this really annoying as it could be abused quite easily.

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
I agree with Mozzie, it’s a fun idea but it will probably annoy the other people. Imagine walking in spawn with it toggled on i’d be kinda annoyed if i was a nonrank. But it sounds a fun thing to do

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
I feel as if this would be a better idea for content creator ranks, just my opinion though haha.

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
I'm all for adding more perks for elites. But yeah, this could be easily abused. Imagine chilling on kit, AFK, and you get forcefieldeded in. Same with olympus, or making a jump on parkour lol. But yeah, #buffelite.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
This perk would not change the rules on trolling.
It would automatically be disabled when you enter pvp areas and the area around, or any other sensitive areas.

Perhaps this wouldn't be a perk on kitpvp :[

Last edited:

FatDog567

ELITE
FatDog567
FatDog567
ELITE
Ratings
3 2
Hey guys :D, been a while. I see you guys r still playing! Hope you all have a great day <3

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
+1! Would be fun to push everyone away from the parkour spawn spawning block xD

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
Here are my thoughts:

Firstly I think this command will anoy people and won't really be as fun for random people getting pushed around the map.

Secondly there will be bugs. One that I already thought of is people using the command and pushing player in the pvp arena or even the warp area.

Thirdly I think it would be super fun and funny for people having the perk but it won't be for the victims.

An idea for this command:

It could be a 30 second cooldown with a 5 block radius and hitting players only 1 or 2 blocks away so it is not anoying for the victims. Also the command won't work in a radius of 20 blocks of the pvp arena do it prevents players for force throwing players in the pvp arena.

Another idea is to make it usable for mvp+ members as well so it is not so rare.

From a rating from 0 to 10 I will give it a solid 4,5 for the following reasons:

-It would be anoying for some players
-It would be kind of rare

These are all my thoughts. If this command actually gets introduced I will be very surprised.

Anyways. That is a kind of a good idea not for me though. Thank you for taking the time on posting your idea!

Best wishes,
Jason