Elite rank giveaway at 300 cubits.

How long do you think it will take me to break 300 cubits?

• Total voters

Flikzzy

ELITE
unsized
unsized
ELITE
Ratings
27 1
Hi everyone! Tomorrow I'll be grinding from 125 cubits up to over 300 cubits. When I break 300 cubits I will do an elite rank give away. I'll stream the event and share the secrets behind cfs and how we gamble. Wish me luck for everyone who needs elite! I'' be sure to include everyone who comments on this post for the chance for elite and everyone who joins the stream will be entered as well. If your name is different on here than in game please comment it for the best chance! Testing for the stream and will go live as soon as tests are done. Twitch.tv/ReLapsedGalaxy. (No im not going for twitch rank I already have patron and elite pog.)

View attachment 32685
cool

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
163 12
Hi everyone! Tomorrow I'll be grinding from 125 cubits up to over 300 cubits. When I break 300 cubits I will do an elite rank give away. I'll stream the event and share the secrets behind cfs and how we gamble. Wish me luck for everyone who needs elite! I'' be sure to include everyone who comments on this post for the chance for elite and everyone who joins the stream will be entered as well. If your name is different on here than in game please comment it for the best chance! Testing for the stream and will go live as soon as tests are done. Twitch.tv/ReLapsedGalaxy. (No im not going for twitch rank I already have patron and elite pog.)

View attachment 32685
Jo which server u play on? i need u to show me this strat and eventually coinflip me up to elite:)

BadLiar_

Ratings

View attachment 32685
hey im a bit late xD but hope u reached it :)