alfonsao1

ELITE
Alfonsao1
Alfonsao1
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: Alfonsao1
Discord: Alfonsao1#2412
Reason: the main reason I want Elite is to have access to the armour stand perk that it comes with

Ratings
30 3
IGN: xstateofpurple
Discord: literally purple #0420

Reason: Everyday I join the prison server, I mine endlessly striving to reach a goal that seems too far for my hands to grasp, would I ever really get there I ask myself. Everyday I see an Elite join the server, everyone welcomes them but why don't they welcome me, am I not as valuable simply because of my status? So each day as I see more and more elites joining and receiving warm welcomes and <33, my heart slowly darkens as I realize that nobody will value me like that. I will always be a mere non, as the days continue the urge to reach into my mother's wallet and take out her credit card grows stronger, I will be noticed one way or another. But then I reflect, I tell myself that I am no thief, I take a stroll onto the forums and I stumble across this post, maybe I don't have to betray my mother, maybe I can finally be apart of the cult that is the elites. Would I finally be welcomed, will people say Hi to me or will they graze over me like everyone else does, will I be the ground that they walk on or the house mat that they step on before entering their house.

*PSA: I wouldn't actually steal my mother's credit card
In all seriousness I hoped that gave you a laugh, thank you for hosting this giveaway btw you are such a kind soul! *
♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡--♡

Last edited:

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hi, I am doing an elite rank giveaway to give back to the amazing community of Manacube.
To enter this giveaway all you have to do is ./hug cheatd in game. JKJK
All you have to do is comment your IGN, Discord, like this post, and the reason why you want to win this giveaway.

Giveaway winner will be announce on August 1st.
IGN: Faudon
Discord: fau#1734

I wanna win this giveaway so I can get myself ELITE/something good xD and be able to win a title on Aztec (aiming for P2W even though it is impossible).
It’s also a really special date to me as it is my sister’s birthday :)

Good luck to everyone participating ily all xo

oStop

PATRON+
oStop
oStop
Patron+
Ratings
53 3
Hi, I am doing an elite rank giveaway to give back to the amazing community of Manacube.
All you have to do is comment your IGN, Discord, like this post, and the reason why you want to win this giveaway.

oStop is my IGN and my discord is the same oStop#3512 and I always love to help my party and the resources that it gives will help Benicia others and make other people’s experience a better place! I love to serve the community so anyway I can I’m always ready to jump on it and swing into the future!

MsCandy

ELITE
MsCandy
MsCandy
ELITE
Ratings

IGN : MsCandy
Discord : MsCandy#3107
Reason : Hii I'm Candy and thanks for this opportunity to win Elite! One reason i'd like elite is because all of the lovely perks it comes with ;) and i do play like everyday so i am active and the rank wouldn't be a waste! Another reason is I had the chance to be mvp+ with this rank up paper i had from last season and i put in it my vault because the season was just ending for survival so it would make sense to use it next season.... only to find out dacon removed rankup papers D; so i lost my free rank upgrade. I know I don't have proof of this happening but I promise I am not lying! Would be nice for it to makeup for the loss of my rankup paper though! Thanks for reading this! Also if i ever see you, you definitely get unlimited hugs! the least I could do!

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Ign: Amperaii
Discord: Amperaii#1361
reason: I want more perks lol :p :) ^.^

Creeper_Man2005

VIP
DinoDanny
DinoDanny
VIP
Ratings
ign: Creeper_Man2005
discord: kankles#3943
I would like this rank because I can make my username look really epic! and I can join when the server is full, which seems to be like half the time.

IIRyanII

MVP+
IIRyanII
IIRyanII
MVP+
Ratings
IGN: IIRyanII
Discord: IIRyanII#1683
Reason: I want more kits in pvp.

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
My IGN is Nicksfish
My discord is Nicksfish#6352
I’d like to win because I’d love to have the ability to shout and those great global kits. :D

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
163 12

Ign: BluePottwal
Disc: NyonCode#3200
Reason: if i dont win it will be a long grind up to elite:(
And i dont have much time:(

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hey guys!
Not sure how many of you will see this but I do not think this giveaway will be going ahead as the player running it just got permanently banned for chargeback. Not sure how this giveaway will work out but I personally have really enjoyed reading some of peoples reasons for why they want Elite! It could definitely still happen so lets keep fingers crossed.

Proof: https://bans.manacube.com/user?user=cheatd

Really sucks but it has sparked heaps of other give-aways which I will link below!
https://manacube.com/threads/cubits-giveaway-global.58507/
https://manacube.com/threads/eagle-sword-x2.58467/#post-193019
https://manacube.com/threads/3-cubit-giveaway.58405/page-3#post-193346

Keep an eye out for Streams over on Survival as he has been doing lots of giveaways there as well!
Twitch:

Not sure how this giveaway will work out but I personally have really enjoyed reading some of peoples reasons for why they want Elite! It could definitely still happen so lets keep fingers crossed

Raptor

Last edited:

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
I will still do this giveaway if you all still want this.

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50