Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2
Hey guys!
So I think it's either a tease or a leak that a new Donor Rank called ELITE is making it's way to the server!
Any ideas what the perks will be?
Any ideas what color the rank will be?

Let me know your thoughts!

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
It's not exactly a leak because xDacon said it would be coming to the server in the #announcements section of the Discord server. As for the color, I'd love to see a nice shade of purple for the new rank (or maybe an orange/yellow different enough from MVP?). And the perks? Well, I'm expecting a big jar of Dacon's bathwater on top of the MVP+ perks because you can't get much better than that!

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey guys!
So I think it's either a tease or a leak that a new Donor Rank called ELITE is making it's way to the server!
Any ideas what the perks will be?
Any ideas what color the rank will be?

Let me know your thoughts!
who knows.......

jk im super excited to see what it adds to the server!

Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2
I’m super excited it will be super curious for the kind of kits and perks available across the server. I hope we don’t lose any perks on MVP+ to elite rank!
I hope not, but honestly I'm gonna get the rank the day it is released!

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hey!
No clue about what will be added or changed, but to be honest with you, if this rank isn’t purple or yellow I’m gonna be mad.

Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2
I feel like it should be blue. All the ranks on the server are red ish and I think we should move towards blue which isn't used at all.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I feel like it should be blue. All the ranks on the server are red ish and I think we should move towards blue which isn't used at all.
VIP+ Is light blue.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
To me, ELITE sounds like it'd be light orange or lime, but I personally would like a purple/black.
Isn’t MVP already light orange and VIP is lime

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,309 78
All the ranks on the server are red ish
Can never have too much red! ;)

personally I have dark green in my head for some reason when I think of “Elite” as a rank, but also alternatively yellow... we’ll just have to see! I’m enjoying reading everyone’s predictions so far though, hahaha.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Yellow! I think it'll be a combination of the outdated Q.A. Team role and the PATRON ranks. If it's related to server knowledge and exclusive things like that based on active players that are respected and well-known, I'm totally in! If it's only dictated by money spent on the server, I'll be pretty disappointed. I'm not a fan of the name "elite", though, but that's fine.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Isn’t MVP already light orange and VIP is lime
Not saying they aren't, that's just what elite looks like in my head :) I've seen some servers have multiple ranks with the same color before, so it isn't impossible.