Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Soo... as many of you know, I been planning this for the past several weeks. Basically I went around asking players and staff what they like about emily. Originally, it was going to be an anniversary surprise, but then one day Emily was talking to me in PMs and she said it was like... idk, ten days till her birthday. Which happened to be ONE day before her anniversary. Since I didn't actually get her a present technically, I felt that this could make up for my lack of creative thinking. (curse you crappy computer and my peanut sized brain that doesn't know how to do GFX renders) Anyways... enough of me rambling!

I would like to take a moment to recognize our lovely mod, Emily. Emily, despite knowing you for a short while, we’ve gone from total strangers to good friends. I still remember the first time we met. I was causing a big scene in Olympus chat and well… you quickly intervened. I was scared, and I knew I had screwed up big time, but you still took time to make sure I was okay.

Since then, many mods have come and gone, but you’ve always been here for not only just me, but the whole community. I consider you one of my last friends still around, and I enjoy spending time together. Everytime you make typos in chat, we all have a good laugh and now… emily chat fails is a thing. Olympus, and Manacube as a whole wouldn’t be the same without your positive, kind, caring and funny personality.

You’re an amazing person, and on behalf of the players of Olympus, I hope that you’ll stick around for many years to come! But enough of me talking, here are some things that other staff and players have said.

Edit: I just remembered it was Moosez that muted me, not em... em has NEVER muted me :p (not that I can remember...)

“Really friendly, positive, relatable and funny.” -ChaoticPhoenix

“She’s a nice person.” -Disillusioning

“She is special because she plays the clarinet and that is the best instrument.” -SunsetMagic

“SUPER NICE!” -Nihilxstic

“She's really funny, and her laugh makes others laugh. She is hard working, and she’s taught me how to do staff stuff on the forums by watching her.” -Sil

“She’s like my little sister tbh, like we both get along super well. Emily is my tea time buddy.” -LiLKayla

“She's nice and helpful and funny, AND V CUTE!” -InfinityxKatrina

“She’s amazing.” -Anonymous User

“I really like emily, she's a good person with the 'b e s t' typing.” -AnaXrocks

“I don't know her super well yet but she seems very nice and I like her quite a lot! She's a great mod.” -QuasarsInSpace

“She could be more confident in herself but she is a great person to be around and fun to talk to. Thats if you can call all the mistakes she makes 'talking'” -Aloro

She's funny, friendly, smart, and is good at what she does. -Hallowqueen

“I haven't really had a conversation with her but she’s a really cool girl, she likes making her own memes ahahha” -OPdeathgod26

“I think honestly she’s really nice. Haven't seen much of her, but what I do kinda remember, I think she was chill and fun. Then again I’m biased towards staff, because I respect most of them for taking on such hard jobs just because they want to. It’s nice to see people doing good even if it’s over a game and since Emily does that, she really can’t be all that bad.” -Novea/Oaklies

AND last of all, this cool background thingy, yeah not rlly creative but I was running short on ideas :(

Last edited:

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
If anyone wants to share their own memories of emily, feel free.

emilyrenee_

ELITE
emilyrenee_
emilyrenee_
ELITE
Ratings
65 1
Oh my gosh, thank you to everyone involved for the kind words. It really makes me happy to see the support I have behind me. Love this staff team and community! <3 And of course, special thanks to Echo for taking the time to do this.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Oh my gosh, thank you to everyone involved for the kind words. It really makes me happy to see the support I have behind me. Love this staff team and community! <3 And of course, special thanks to Echo for taking the time to do this.
I love you em!! Don't ever forget that I do care about you.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Oh my gossssh I love thissss emi is the bessssst <3