Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
So... as you can tell from the thread title, I am planning... to throw emily a birthday party!! Her birthday is Saturday, but she won't be on a lot cuz she'll be busy doing whatever people do on their birthday... *shrug* SO WE'LL HAVE IT ON SUNDAY!! (Which is her anniversary day!!) It'll be lot's of fun! Currently thinking about using my plot, but maybe if an MVP+ with a bigger merged plot could come forward, that would be great! I'm thinking that there'll be music... and some mini games! Prizes and all that kind of fun stuff! Maybe even a giveaway? (Though... I wouldn't be able to fund a lot of this stuff cuz I'm broke lol)

I want to make it extra special though, since it will be her anniversary day! I am also planning an extra special surprise, some of you already may know what I'm talking about :p So stay tuned for that as well.

Any feedback is appreciated, I posted this here because I believe it counts as a community event for Olympus. However, anyone from the other communities are welcome! (Since em isn't just an olympus mod)

emilyrenee_

ELITE
emilyrenee_
emilyrenee_
ELITE
Ratings
65 1
If you don't come, you're a fake friend!!!!!!

Just kiddingggg. Thank you so much for this Echo! I can't wait to see what comes of it <3

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Sucks that it's on a Monday for me It sounds good tho!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Ahhh... I might just have to record the whole thing... but I don't know if it'll have my voice in it bcuz idk what my background noise will be like. Also, currently there is no set time, bcuz if we set a time and emily isn't able to show up...? We just have to be ready!! Ya'll can suggest a time though- preferably in EST since that's the best timezone....? I MEAN WHY ELSE WOULD ALL COMMUNITY EVENTS BE AT 2PM EST?

And if ya'll were wondering about the whole music situation, I'm thinking I might create a small discord server for everyone to join. We can use the rythm bot and emily can choose all the music since it's HER birthday.

ALSO it would be a HUGE help if some of you guys could spread the word on Olympus and Parkour since I'm muted xD
Let's make this the BEST birthday party EVER!!!

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Ahhh... I might just have to record the whole thing... but I don't know if it'll have my voice in it bcuz idk what my background noise will be like. Also, currently there is no set time, bcuz if we set a time and emily isn't able to show up...? We just have to be ready!! Ya'll can suggest a time though- preferably in EST since that's the best timezone....? I MEAN WHY ELSE WOULD ALL COMMUNITY EVENTS BE AT 2PM EST?

And if ya'll were wondering about the whole music situation, I'm thinking I might create a small discord server for everyone to join. We can use the rythm bot and emily can choose all the music since it's HER birthday.

ALSO it would be a HUGE help if some of you guys could spread the word on Olympus and Parkour since I'm muted xD
Let's make this the BEST birthday party EVER!!!
I can Record for you even though I don't play olympus (Most likely will stream on twitch)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I can Record for you even though I don't play olympus (Most likely will stream on twitch)
Ohh!! That would be great, then I wouldn't have to worry about editing... LOL I'm not great at the whole YouTube thing. Especially with the lag, and well.. when I type, it's rlly loud.

_stanz_

MVP+
Ratings
Noooo I won't be here, I'm going away - as updates start and now this, truly bad timing. However, I'll wish you a happy birthday.
So happy birthday in advance, thank u for putting a smile on so many faces and being the nice caring mod that you are. Keep being awesome!!!! See y'all on the 13th

<3333

Derpylatios

PATRON+
EonLatios
EonLatios
ELITE
Ratings
81 9
I can't operate an oven but I've heard you can just use the cake batter and make cake-pancakes.
so i got the cake covered

idk if thats considered pancakes still but yknow what theyre good

*edit i can use an oven fine i just dont want to wait for it to turn on and stuff like that*

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Noooo I won't be here, I'm going away - as updates start and now this, truly bad timing. However, I'll wish you a happy birthday.
So happy birthday in advance, thank u for putting a smile on so many faces and being the nice caring mod that you are. Keep being awesome!!!! See y'all on the 13th

<3333
D: nooo, so sorry about the timing... wish you could be here. Hope u have fun though, wherever life leads you... *shrugs*

emilyrenee_

ELITE
emilyrenee_
emilyrenee_
ELITE
Ratings
65 1

<3333
Thank you so much!! <3