Survival Enchanted Books

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
My friend at certain times does huge enchantment sessions, and we get lots of Prot IV, Depth Strider III, Respiration, Sharpness, Bane of Arthropods and Smite, Power, Punch, Unbreaking etc. Message me in game and I can (hopefully) get you some enchantment books.

I say the Highest we would charge would be Efficiency V or Sharpness V at 10k a book. Unbreaking III about 5k, and Depth Strider III at about 12-15k.\

Im still working on finding a un-looted village, to find at least 2 villagers (alive).

xX_TacoKnight_Xx

Ratings
My friend at certain times does huge enchantment sessions, and we get lots of Prot IV, Depth Strider III, Respiration, Sharpness, Bane of Arthropods and Smite, Power, Punch, Unbreaking etc. Message me in game and I can (hopefully) get you some enchantment books.

I say the Highest we would charge would be Efficiency V or Sharpness V at 10k a book. Unbreaking III about 5k, and Depth Strider III at about 12-15k.\

Im still working on finding a un-looted village, to find at least 2 villagers (alive).
Ok thanks Polaris. I'll see you around on the server and hopefully I can buy some enchant books off you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1475663495][/DOUBLEPOST]
i have many enchanted books. message me ;)
I'll be sure to message you. But what kind of enchant books do you have?