End World?

Ratings
Hi Guys i gotta question ..
If I'll collect 12 Teleport pads and make my own End Portal will it teleport me to my own End World where i can kill Ender Dragon and explore End City? I found End Portal but when i jumped into it everything was taken and people claim their lands there. Everything is cleared up. This is kinda sad. GM'S shouldn't let people claim the land there so other players can spawn their own Dragon etc..

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I don't think you can go to the end on survival, and if you can, it has probably been more than likely griefed and looted.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I don't think you can go to the end on survival, and if you can, it has probably been more than likely griefed and looted.
You can go to the end.
Hi Guys i gotta question ..
If I'll collect 12 Teleport pads and make my own End Portal will it teleport me to my own End World where i can kill Ender Dragon and explore End City? I found End Portal but when i jumped into it everything was taken and people claim their lands there. Everything is cleared up. This is kinda sad. GM'S shouldn't let people claim the land there so other players can spawn their own Dragon etc..
You cannot kill the ender dragon as it has already been killed but you can make a end portal with those tp pads or you can use /warp end to get to the end.

Ratings
oh i know i can, I was just wondering if making my own portal will allow me to find some untouched End Towns but i guess not.. evertyhing has been cleared from what i saw..

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
No it wont but the owner of the server can bring this feature in. That will be cool!

Un11

PATRON
un11
un11
Patron
Ratings
14 2
fair warning, renaming tp pads to use as frames turn into unbreakable blocks so be careful

loverpuper101

MVP+
Aquastria
Aquastria
MVP+
Ratings
25 4
i think that would be really cool but you gotta know i raided the end like early season sorry <3scarletwitchery