PATRON+
rah
rah
Patron+
Ratings
327 1
giveaways, giveaways, giveaways.....

NEW STRUCTURE:
This time, I'll be doing 10 cubit giveaways every 3 days (assume 78 hours once post is published) until I feel like stopping. This one will end on Tuesday.
There will be 3 winners selected by 3 random number generator runs.

First run = 5 cubits
Second = 3 cubits
Third = 2 cubits.

To enter, reply with your IGN and discord, if you have one (Do not reply if you aren't entering the giveaway)

Winners will be /mail'd on the server + @'d in a reply on this thread once I pick the winners. Winners have 24hrs to respond otherwise I will run more runs for new winners.

Good luck :)

===============

RESULTS

THE WINNERS:

5 cubs = @Mika
3 cubs = @CHMarcell
2 cubs = (REROLLED) @Buffy
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 8.03.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 9.12.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 7.55.32 PM.png

Thanks to everyone who entered, you can follow me if you want as I will be making more giveaways in the future!

So, to pick a winner, each entry was given a number based on their reply # (top right of each reply). So the first entry reply got 1, the second entry reply got 2, etc. Basically the first to reply to the thread is #1, etc. Total number of entries is the number of replies minus 1 (myself - and since no one replied without entering).

I selected a range of 1-65 (since there were 65 entries in total). I used Google's random number generator, and the result was screenshotted (check the photo)

Attachments

Last edited:

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
i am BuffySwag

Buffy#0002