Cjrawrdan

PATRON+
Cjrawrdan
Cjrawrdan
Patron+
Ratings
Hey, y'all.

Requirements for the giveaway:
1) In your reply, please leave your IGN and Discord.
2) Leave a comment as to how you plan on using your cubits.
3) Leave a reaction on the post.

As most of you know, I am always giving away cubits and ranks whilst on the Parkour server, so I figured I would start doing it on the forums as well.

I've decided to start with a 30-cubit giveaway. Please comment below why you would like the cubits and how you plan to use them.

I will be using a random number generator to determine the winner, and I will also be reading through the replies and giving an EXTRA PRIZE to the player who I feel has the best reply!

The giveaway ends on the thirty-first of July at 23:59 and the winners will be notified via the forums as well as in-game /mail.

Good luck, and have fun! :D

----------------

Congratulations, FunkySocks for winning the first 30 cubits, selected by a random number generator!

Congratulations, alexgamer88 for winning the second prize, of also 30 cubits, based on your reply regarding how you would spend the cubits.

If you did not win, don't worry! I'll be hosting another giveaway in the near future! :D

Attachments

Last edited:

funkysocks

MVP+
funkysockwizard
funkysockwizard
MVP+
Ratings
Hey, y'all.

As most of you know, I am always giving away cubits and ranks whilst on the Parkour server, so I figured I would start doing it on the forums as well.

I've decided to start with a 30-cubit giveaway. Please comment below why you would like the cubits and how you plan to use them.

I will be using a random number generator to determine the winner, and I will also be reading through the replies and giving an EXTRA PRIZE to the player who I feel has the best reply!

The giveaway ends on the thirty-first of July at 23:59 and the winners will be notified via the forums as well as in-game /mail.

funkysockwizard FunkySocks#0910, id use the cubits to rank up

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Bloro_
Bloro#2126
gonna save them up for future crates that have something i like

thanks for hosting giveaway gl all

Ardeniel

MVP
TheNarnian
TheNarnian
MVP
Ratings
IGN: Ardeniel
Discord: Eckarus#9746

I would use them In the future for rankup or buying some good tools because I really like to build and farm.

Last edited:

Praskow

ELITE
Praskow
Praskow
ELITE
Ratings
IGN : Praskow
Discord : Praskow#9592
Use : For MVP+ to Elite rankup, would give me a boost to quit farming for that and finally focus on /ru :p

Last edited:

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81
oofsophia#8337, sophiaaah

i plan on saving up my cubits and maybe buying some crates.

alexgamer88

ELITE
alexgamer88
alexgamer88
ELITE
Ratings
19 6
Hey, y'all.

alexgamer88
alexgamer88#5578

I have been long saving up cubits for vip+ in /cubitshop, and this would help me get vip+, MVP, and maybe mvp+ I'm too lazy to count ;).
It would mean a lot if I won and I thank you for hosting this giveaway

EpicKiller4456

EpicKiller4456
EpicKiller4456
Ratings
Hey, y'all.

EpicKiller4456
EpicKiller4456#7132

I'd really like to increase my rank.

xXNameHereXx

MVP
xXNameHereXx
xXNameHereXx
MVP
Ratings
Hey, y'all.

xXNameHereXx
GeicotheGecko#8181

I'm gonna buy some svas and maybe some summer crate keys