[ENDED] Crates + Cubits GIVEAWAY

Ashtxns

MVP+
SiennaEatsPoo
SiennaEatsPoo
MVP+
Yes, the boy is back. Not for long, so I would like to make the most out of it. If you remember, I ditched the last giveaway due to some unforeseen circumstances. Regardless, here's a new one. READ EVERYTHING:

5 MARIO CRATES AND 25 CUBITS

*** To enter, reply to this thread by stating your IGN and type "12345" after it ***

Winner will be picked on Thursday, July, 7.

I will buy the items on my account (yes, patron is tempting) then give them to you on the server, so make sure you're available to hop on for a couple of seconds at least).

I'll reply to this post with the winner tagged AND /mail them on the server, if they do not respond within 24 hours, I will be picking a different winner.

Good luck!

PS. I will be making more giveaways very soon, keep an eye out for me on the server or on here as I will be announcing it on both.
Ashtxns 12345

_locin_

MVP
_locin_
_locin_
MVP
Yes, the boy is back. Not for long, so I would like to make the most out of it. If you remember, I ditched the last giveaway due to some unforeseen circumstances. Regardless, here's a new one. READ EVERYTHING:

5 MARIO CRATES AND 25 CUBITS

*** To enter, reply to this thread by stating your IGN and type "12345" after it ***

Winner will be picked on Thursday, July, 7.

I will buy the items on my account (yes, patron is tempting) then give them to you on the server, so make sure you're available to hop on for a couple of seconds at least).

I'll reply to this post with the winner tagged AND /mail them on the server, if they do not respond within 24 hours, I will be picking a different winner.

Good luck!

PS. I will be making more giveaways very soon, keep an eye out for me on the server or on here as I will be announcing it on both.
_locin_ 12345

rah

PATRON+
rah
rah
Patron+
Ratings
327 1
check edit of original post. giveaway over. thank you for entering :)