ty for hosting a giveaway, good luck to everyone <3

EtherealAura

ELITE
EtherealAura
EtherealAura
ELITE
Ratings
18 6
Yes, the boy is back. Not for long, so I would like to make the most out of it. If you remember, I ditched the last giveaway due to some unforeseen circumstances. Regardless, here's a new one. READ EVERYTHING:

5 MARIO CRATES AND 25 CUBITS

*** To enter, reply to this thread by stating your IGN and type "12345" after it ***

Winner will be picked on Thursday, July, 7.

I will buy the items on my account (yes, patron is tempting) then give them to you on the server, so make sure you're available to hop on for a couple of seconds at least).

I'll reply to this post with the winner tagged AND /mail them on the server, if they do not respond within 24 hours, I will be picking a different winner.

Good luck!

PS. I will be making more giveaways very soon, keep an eye out for me on the server or on here as I will be announcing it on both.
EtherealAura 12345

talha404

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xTZK
xTZK
ELITE
Ratings
80 16
Yes, the boy is back. Not for long, so I would like to make the most out of it. If you remember, I ditched the last giveaway due to some unforeseen circumstances. Regardless, here's a new one. READ EVERYTHING:

5 MARIO CRATES AND 25 CUBITS

*** To enter, reply to this thread by stating your IGN and type "12345" after it ***

Winner will be picked on Thursday, July, 7.

I will buy the items on my account (yes, patron is tempting) then give them to you on the server, so make sure you're available to hop on for a couple of seconds at least).

I'll reply to this post with the winner tagged AND /mail them on the server, if they do not respond within 24 hours, I will be picking a different winner.

Good luck!

PS. I will be making more giveaways very soon, keep an eye out for me on the server or on here as I will be announcing it on both.
NotTea 12345