225 10
I’d like to enter <3 Thank you Ozzy

avi_playz

VIP
avi_playz
avi_playz
VIP
Ratings
The title says it all, throughout the last week since I returned to Olympus after taking a break due to the disappointing end of Season 1. #BringBackBlast. I've noticed a majority of users are still lacking the Bold ability.

I'd like to giveaway to the community of Aether Olympus, just a couple of minutes ago I gave away more then 100 Legendary keys, and had a thrill doing it, and thought to myself I'd like to do it every so often. So all I'm asking for you is to leave a simple comment or just a message saying you'd like to be entered.

Throughout the next while, I'll decide on how many keys the next giveaway will contain, perhaps set an amount for the top users who've been chosen, via a randomizer.

A date will be set to when the giveaway itself will happen, until then I look forward to everyone who will enter, and best of luck!
I’d like to be entered

GodsWealth

ELITE
GodsWealth
GodsWealth
ELITE
Ratings
The title says it all, throughout the last week since I returned to Olympus after taking a break due to the disappointing end of Season 1. #BringBackBlast. I've noticed a majority of users are still lacking the Bold ability.

I'd like to giveaway to the community of Aether Olympus, just a couple of minutes ago I gave away more then 100 Legendary keys, and had a thrill doing it, and thought to myself I'd like to do it every so often. So all I'm asking for you is to leave a simple comment or just a message saying you'd like to be entered.

Throughout the next while, I'll decide on how many keys the next giveaway will contain, perhaps set an amount for the top users who've been chosen, via a randomizer.

A date will be set to when the giveaway itself will happen, until then I look forward to everyone who will enter, and best of luck!
I would like to enter <3

Vinstage

ELITE
Vinstage
Vinstage
ELITE
Ratings
25 3

IGN: Honey_Lord101 or Vinstage (in 9 days from 1-10-2020)
also good job, make me "VINNNN"

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Noice! Might as well give it a go since I’ve started playing on Oly :D
Thank you Ozzy, I would love to enter. <3