rah

PATRON+
rah
rah
Patron+
Ratings
327 1
READ EVERYTHING:

*** To enter, reply to this thread by stating your IGN and type "123" after it ***

- DONT ENTER IF YOU ARE ELITE, you can enter if you dont have a rank
- No rank → VIP → VIP+ → MVP → MVP+ → ELITE.

Winner will be picked Thursday, July 7th.

I'll reply to this post with the winner tagged AND /mail them on the server, if they do not respond within 24 hours, I will be picking a different winner.

I will pay you the number of required cubits for your rank in-game.

Good luck!

PS. I will be making more giveaways very soon, keep an eye out for me on the server or on here as I will be announcing it on both.

======================
RESULTS

So, to pick a winner, each entry was given a number based on their reply # (top right of each reply). So the first entry reply got 1, the second entry reply got 2, etc. Basically the first to reply to the thread is #1, etc. Total number of entries is the number of replies minus 1 (myself - and since no one replied without entering).

I selected a range of 1-28 (since there were 28 entries in total). I used Google's random number generator, and the result was screenshotted (check the photo):

THE WINNER:

@tokkiespotter

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 4.30.39 PM.png

(they were the 11th entry, which is the same number generated from the random number generator photo attached)

Thanks to everyone who entered, you can follow me if you want as I will be making more giveaways in the future!

It's good to be back ;)

Last edited:

Babbelkous

ELITE
Babbelkous
Babbelkous
ELITE
Ratings
5 1
READ EVERYTHING:

*** To enter, reply to this thread by stating your IGN and type "123" after it ***

Winner will be picked mid next week, I will update this thread once I decide on a date. For now, feel free to keep entering :)

I'll reply to this post with the winner tagged AND /mail them on the server, if they do not respond within 24 hours, I will be picking a different winner.

Good luck!

PS. I will be making more giveaways very soon, keep an eye out for me on the server or on here as I will be announcing it on both.
Babbelkous 123

Mastergamer_50

ELITE
Mastergamer_50
Mastergamer_50
ELITE
Ratings
READ EVERYTHING:

Winner will be picked mid next week, I will update this thread once I decide on a date. For now, feel free to keep entering :)

Good luck!

Mastergamer_50 123

Meisie_

ELITE
Meisie_
Meisie_
ELITE
Ratings
READ EVERYTHING:

Good luck!

Meisie_ 123