EndPortals

Ratings
Ok so since one of the updates make it so that the end portal makes a noise when you make it, People in Creative have been spamming the end portal none stop and it scares the Dickens out of me, IDK if this is a complaint or were to put it so I'm putting it here, If there can be a way to make ether the noise not happen or the end frame to be not allowed unless bought, that would be great cause unlike spamming, griefing, or other thing, you don't know whos doing it unless you go to someone's plot and they have like 10 end portals.

Ratings
Because it's sound that is mainly the problem, you can always go to your controls and fix it. There should be an option to turn off the sounds for certain things without actually having to turn your volume all the way down.

NotCoolHammers

MVP+
Mi_kel
Mi_kel
MVP+
Ratings
While this is indeed is annoying, and it does startle me sometimes, it can easily be avoided by turning Mob Sounds off in Sound.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I think this is somewhat of a problem. I do recall a similar problem where there were people spawning wither bosses. But yeah, turning the sounds down prolly is the best idea. Hopefully, if people ignore it, then whoever is making the noise will lose interest and stop.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
I definitely think maybe having a command to toggle the sound for people in game. Might also work. That way if people want to hear end portals they can just leave it on. People who don't want to hear it could just ignore it.