(ENTERING CLOSED!!!) 30 000 New Years Mana Giveaway!

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
My name is 49ersdude. My Christmas was good, I got a drone, snowboard, Lego's, and some other good stuff. I just spent time with my family this year.

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
qMika
This christmas somehow was the most chill christmas ever
Hi

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
My name is 49ersdude. My Christmas was good, I got a drone, snowboard, Lego's, and some other good stuff. I just spent time with my family this year.
vip-green-background-starry-diamonds-golden-letters-illustration-47292454.jpg

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
IGN: deekaroni
My Christmas was great, ate way too much food!!
You're an epic funny gamer

SpaceTsunaml

ELITE
SpaceTsunami
SpaceTsunami
ELITE
Ratings
33 1
SpaceTsunaml
Christmas went really good :D Got to spend time with my gf and family!
Hope everyone has a fantastic new year!

CornJob

ELITE
Uitzicht
Uitzicht
ELITE
Ratings
- CornFly
- I had a great dinner with good food such as steak (from the BBQ) and a delicious dessert but also a tasty appetizer. The chef (my mom hahah) really outdid herself this years. In the Netherlands we don't really do presents under the christmas tree like other countries (some people here do it but it is not very common to do so). Thanks for asking hope you had a great Christmas too!
- Last but not least I wanna say I had a good year and also a great time playing on the server, even though I quit ManaCube I still come back to talk a bit. So hereby I wanna thanks @all :).

Have a great 2021 Gamers, see you around.

Ratings
I'm Birolk, the noob that never gets better!
Didn't do much during christmas considering that my entire country is in a lockdown. I was at home and got 3 presents, 1 disco-esque lighting device and 2 sweaters

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
163 12
Alright. To celebrate the upcoming New Year's Eve, the end of 2020 and the fact that I've reached 50 subscribers and 4,500 views on YouTube, I'm hosting another Mana Giveaway.

The prize pool this time will be

1st: 15 000 Mana
2nd: 10 000 Mana
3rd: 5 000 Mana

To enter in the giveaway, all you need to do is reply to this forum post with the following format. You have time to enter until the end of December 30th (12am, UTC+2. Sorry if you do enter before that, time zones just suck :/ ) every enter after that will be ignored!

Username
How your Christmas went
Anything else you want to say

Please don't use alts in the giveaway as that wouldn't be fair for everyone!

Winners will be rolled randomly with a name picker on 31st of December 12AM UTC+2

I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing Christmas, and wish everyone who participates the bestest of luck in the giveaway :) Thank you all for being so amazing, playing on Manacube would not be as incredible as it is without all of you.

- GamersDecision
BluePottwal
Christmas was normal... idk what to say here

Kestin

ELITE
Kestinn
Kestinn
ELITE
Ratings
32 1
Suwx
Christmas was good I made my grandfather's famous rib recipe and we watched Elf and my mom came and spent the day with us which is nice.
Coronavirus was my fault.

Ratings
Alright. To celebrate the upcoming New Year's Eve, the end of 2020 and the fact that I've reached 50 subscribers and 4,500 views on YouTube, I'm hosting another Mana Giveaway.

The prize pool this time will be

1st: 15 000 Mana
2nd: 10 000 Mana
3rd: 5 000 Mana

To enter in the giveaway, all you need to do is reply to this forum post with the following format. You have time to enter until the end of December 30th (12am, UTC+2. Sorry if you do enter before that, time zones just suck :/ ) every enter after that will be ignored!

Username
How your Christmas went
Anything else you want to say

Please don't use alts in the giveaway as that wouldn't be fair for everyone!

Winners will be rolled randomly with a name picker on 31st of December 12AM UTC+2

I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing Christmas, and wish everyone who participates the bestest of luck in the giveaway :) Thank you all for being so amazing, playing on Manacube would not be as incredible as it is without all of you.

- GamersDecision
leRandomTyp
My Christmas went very well with a lot of good presents, I am very thankful for this. Yeah I am playing Minecraft since 2014 and on manacube for a 1 week and I already have the Expert Rank with 18 Hours!

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
leRandomTyp
My Christmas went very well with a lot of good presents, I am very thankful for this. Yeah I am playing Minecraft since 2014 and on manacube for a 1 week and I already have the Expert Rank with 18 Hours!
HOW JUST HOW I AM ONLY AT SKILLED AND I HAVE 54 HR'S IN