Dedicated Member
ELITE
Velotro
Velotro
ELITE
Ratings
53 6
What is the International Federation?
The International Federation is going to be a collection of towns with representatives to develop (unofficial) international laws, settle disputes, etc... Think of it as the United Nations, but in Minecraft.

Why create an International Federation?
An International Federation may become important to solving disputes and defusing conflicts as it would act as an arbitrator for disputes, conflicts, etc... The International Federation would also be crucial to "serving justice" to people, towns, or nations, that would be considered enemies of fairness and justice.

Who will be in the International Federation?
Any town may be granted membership to the International Federation after a meeting between the representatives, and that over 50% of representatives vote for membership of said town.
The following towns are strongly encouraged (but not required) to send (a) representative(s) to the first I.F meeting and are automatically I.F members, suggestions for who should be representatives will also be given:
Shi: 1 Representative (recommendation: LUNARPhase98)
Sandy City: 1 Representative (recommendation: SwishierBull440)
Dubai: 1 Representative (recommendation: Beans4Lifes)
Frostbite: 1 Representative (recommendation: undiny)

When will the first I.F meeting be?
Sometime next season; more is yet to be determined

Where will I.F meetings be?
They will typically be in Frostbite, however if there is a "court case" the "meeting" will typically be located in Shi as they already have a court.

What other information should I know about the I.F?
The I.F will also serve as an International Court of Law and cases will be presented before a jury of 5 players and a judge.

Authored by undiny
Co-Authored by LUNARPhase98
If you have any questions, please /msg or /mail undiny or LUNARPhase98 and/or contact LUNARPhase98 on discord at LunarPhase#0841

Last edited:

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+ | Event Coord
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
165 6
We (AngleWood) will not be joining.

Last edited:

goldenlumberjack

ELITE
GoldenLumberJack
GoldenLumberJack
ELITE
Ratings
8 1
What is the International Federation?
The International Federation is going to be a collection of towns with representatives to develop (unofficial) international laws, settle disputes, etc... Think of it as the United Nations, but in Minecraft.

Why create an International Federation?
An International Federation may become important to solving disputes and defusing conflicts as it would act as an arbitrator for disputes, conflicts, etc... The International Federation would also be crucial to "serving justice" to people, towns, or nations, that would be considered enemies of fairness and justice.

Who will be in the International Federation?
Any town may be granted membership to the International Federation after a meeting between the representatives, and that over 50% of representatives vote for membership of said town.
The following towns are strongly encouraged (but not required) to send (a) representative(s) to the first I.F meeting and are automatically I.F members, suggestions for who should be representatives will also be given:
Shi: 2 Representatives (recommendation: LUNARPhase98 and TheSavannah)
Sandy City: 1 Representative (recommendation: SwishierBull440)
Dubai: 1 Representative (recommendation: Beans4Lifes)
Frostbite: 1 Representative (recommendation: undiny)

When will the first I.F meeting be?
TBD

Where will I.F meetings be?
They will typically be in Frostbite, however if there is a "court case" the "meeting" will typically be located in Shi as they already have a court.

What other information should I know about the I.F?
The I.F will also serve as an International Court of Law and cases will be presented before a jury of 5 players and a judge.

Authored by undiny
Co-Authored by LUNARPhase98
If you have any questions, please /msg or /mail undiny or LUNARPhase98 and/or contact LUNARPhase98 on discord at LunarPhase#0841
Well ello there

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TeamEdwardo
TeamEdwardo
ELITE
Ratings
55 10
Fun idea, realistically not gonna happen. Too few players and not even all of them would be willing to join. Creating this at the start of the season might have some results but will not last for long most likely.

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TeamEdwardo
TeamEdwardo
ELITE
Ratings
55 10
Fun idea, realistically not gonna happen. Too few players and not even all of them would be willing to join. Creating this at the start of the season might have some results but will not last for long most likely.
I'd be down to join the meeting tho but also im a 1 man town so idk if that could get in

undinoob

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Velotro
Velotro
ELITE
Ratings
53 6
Good point. Thanks for the feedback. You may show up to the first meeting depending the time window.

MiniBota0512

Ratings
4 3
Angelwood Doesn't Need the "International Federation" We Are like our own federation with the Nation and ourselves in general. Anyone who agrees with the international Federation Is A loss Cause. If you are part of the federation I will Personally Send you to Heavens Gate If your in the wilderness.

Trademark MiniBota0512