First Name
Neel

Country or Timezone
England (GMT +1)

Discord username
Eureka14

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to help the players on Manacube and help this server to expand and grow larger. I firmly believe my experience of helping and supporting others, management skills is what you are seeking and thus want to put my 5 years of playing Minecraft into action, by becoming staff on this server. I would describe myself as a positive, reliable player who is easy going and is able to talk to all walks of life. I am an approachable person who is bubbly and easy to talk to and will try my utmost best to satisfy any demands. In my opinion, I think I am a highly practical individual with a range of interpersonal skills, as well as a lateral thinker, I will constantly try to deliver things to a higher standard, and I am fully capable of accomplishing tasks on my own due to me having great skill at multitasking.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I have been playing Manacube since the beginning of 2019 and till the current day. In skyblock, I have approximately played for 310 hours.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
My playing schedule varies due to me going to high school during the weekdays. I normally play for approximately 3-4 hours per day and hopefully play for 23+ hours per week. If I am not busy then potentially could play for 30+ hours per week.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I would say that I am a very good builder and redstone mechanic on Minecraft and thus want to prove my abilities by becoming staff on Manacube. Not to forget, I have a range of interpersonal skills including being able to multitask, acquiring good listening and writing skills (due to me being a school counsellor) and exceptional management skills. I am confident to run and host events when needed and I am always patient- time is key.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
In real life, at my school, I am a sports leader- a person who organises special events regarding physical activities and its role is to have firm communication and listening skills, not to forget needed to be punctual at all times and having a sense of humour. I am currently a school counsellor- a position in which listening, helping and guiding students is key. Altogether if I combine these skills, I will guide players to the right path, help them out and ensure they have an enjoyable, fun time on this server.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
Sticking to my word- I am a player that keeps its promise. If someone tells me to do something, I will do the errand with my utmost best with hardly any errors. With this trait, I am also a very approachable, organised and diligent person that can talk to everyone with full confidence. A promise is a promise.

Entertaining- I feel this is an important role for a staff member. I would say that being entertaining will ensure everyone would have a great enjoyable day, and thus memories would be created. A person who is entertaining is a person who can make dull moments into enjoyable ones. I feel that I have this characteristic and due to me being an easy going person, as well as being very bubbly, I will make everyone's day.

Down to earth- I think that in my opinion, this is a very good trait of a staff member. A person who is down to earth is somebody that is realistic, open and honest. I think I acquire this skill due to me being a very easy going person who is easy to talk to and thus I stick to my words. I take jokes with a pinch of salt and at the end of the day, I am a humble, courteous modest person.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
In my opinion, I would say that a member of staff is a person who is able to support and encourage the members/ fellow people. As well as having a great sense of humour, a member of staff knows its rights and wrongs and should meet deadlines with their utmost best. A member of staff is also able to organise special events with confidence and should be organised at all times. A staff member should ensure to be a respectable humble person who can handle difficult matters with great responsibility.

Are you able to use recording software?
I am able to use recording software due to me in the past having a youtube channel named Drminecraft and is able to take screenshots and use all forms of media/ communication

Anything else we should know?
I go to school during the weekdays and thus I normally play before and after school. My playing schedule may be shifted from time to time due to homework and clubs, therefore, I will ensure to fit in the time to be staff on Manacube. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to be a staff on this server and I am looking forward to discuss further details. Thank you for your time and consideration for reading this application.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

Last edited:
Ratings
I was checking the staff application forums (cause I am weird) when I found Eureka14s application. I really think that he can actually be a good staff member. I remember that when I first joined this server he helped me out with a lot of stuff and was even kind enough to let me co-op his base. He helped me out not only through the basics but through the advanced stuff as well! I honestly think that if he had not decided to help me that day that I would be in a much worse state in the server right now. I think that if he became a staff he would actually be a good addition. Though I guess my opinions not worth much since I only joined very recently... Hope he gets in though.

Pretire

MVP
VIP+
Pretire
Pretire
MVP
Ratings
You're a decently active, funny guy, I'll give a +1 and good luck on getting accepted!
I also think the 'down to earth' trait is very important because a lying staff member is no good.
Good luck!
-Pretire

Ratings
I was checking the staff application forums (cause I am weird) when I found Eureka14s application. I really think that he can actually be a good staff member. I remember that when I first joined this server he helped me out with a lot of stuff and was even kind enough to let me co-op his base. He helped me out not only through the basics but through the advanced stuff as well! I honestly think that if he had not decided to help me that day that I would be in a much worse state in the server right now. I think that if he became a staff he would actually be a good addition. Though I guess my opinions not worth much since I only joined very recently... Hope he gets in though.
Thanks so much bro, i really appreciate the time to comment on my application <3

Ratings
Pretty good. I'm gonna give this an 1 cause of some grammar mistakes but that's all

Good luck :)
Thank you so much for having the time to read my application. Could you please highlight the grammar mistakes I made so in the future it would not happen again.
Thank you

ZeroFour

Actually my bad. Rereading this i found no grammar mistakes so im going to change my grade to +1

Goodluck bro :)

Cos

SrMod
Senior Mod
MVP+
MVP
Helper Management
Disillusioning
Disillusioning
MVP+
Ratings
93 3
Hello Neel,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Manacube Staff. I have good news, your application has passed the reviewing stages and has moved on to the next step.

Please note this does NOT mean you are accepted, we are now reviewing your history on the Manacube server and looking at your characteristics in more depth. You will be notified in the near future on any update we have regarding your application.

Please edit your application to include your discord numbers. Ex: Mine is #0105

If you have any questions, please start a conversation with me on the forums or on discord. You can find me on discord at [Disillusioning#0105], I am quicker to respond there.

Also, be aware that I do not discuss applications while moderating or playing in-game and do not reply to forum posts about specific staff applications.

The application will now be locked from public comments but still viewable.

Thank you,
Cos

Status
Not open for further replies.