Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
The one starring Daniel Radcliffe preferably
Well, I'm stupid and didn't even think to check what I could even stream. I don't know if all the Harry Potter movies are even on my Netflix.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
So, I have some sad news. My grandfather had a heart attack and he didn't make it, so I'm going to be away at his house for a while. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone, but the movie thing isn't gonna happen this weekend. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you all have a good rest of ur days, and stay safe <3
Love you all!!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Due to the movie event being postponed, you now have more time to get your votes in! Please keep in mind that if Harry Potter wins the vote, it'll either be Order of the Phoenix, The Halfblood Prince, or The Deathly Hallows. Yes I am well aware that the movie is split into part 1 and part 2, I have yet to figure that out.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
So, I have some sad news. My grandfather had a heart attack and he didn't make it, so I'm going to be away at his house for a while. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone, but the movie thing isn't gonna happen this weekend. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you all have a good rest of ur days, and stay safe <3
Love you all!!
I'm sorry :cry: I send love <3
My grandma (nana is what we call her) is in the hospital recovering from a surgery she had last Tuesday. She had bladder cancer, they had to remove her bladder.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I'm sorry :cry: I send love <3
My grandma (nana is what we call her) is in the hospital recovering from a surgery she had last Tuesday. She had bladder cancer, they had to remove her bladder.
Omg, well I hope she's okay. My grandpa actually had hip surgery a while ago because he broke his hip curling... so it's still kinda weird to know that he died from a heart attack.