event timers of mana pond and boss fight (skyblock)

Aggravated_Cow

MVP+
Aggravated_Cow
Aggravated_Cow
MVP+
Ratings
I'm new to the server, love what you guys are doing here, bought a rank, the whole nine yards.

I do not understand why mana pond would ever sync up with the boss fight timers. These are events that happen like every four hours. Even if you are consistently playing the game during the day, you get to about two/three of these events in a given day. With how rare the event actually is, and how they are the main way to progress in the game, having to pick between one or the other is like choosing your favorite child. The fix would be easy, just (+/-) a half hour from one of the timers (ie. instead of mana pond starting at 11:00 EST, have it start at either 10:30 or 11:30). This fix would make progressing feel more smooth and would keep a given player engaged for a long period of time instead of popping their head in every 4 hours. You could even make it in even intervals so that a player would feel more engaged actively playing the game. If there is a specific reasoning behind the timers being aligned, let me know maybe there's some 1 million IQ reasoning behind it.

Merry Christmas.