My favorite thing to do is to chill with my family and buy them starbucks

its_abbyy

ELITE
its_abbyy
its_abbyy
ELITE
Ratings
32 7
My favourite thing to do on holiday break is to hang out with friends, go to shops and go on holidays to other countries (before covid obvi)

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
shopping is always a great one. another favorite of mine would be when it was cold and snowy and i could sit inside and watch movies all day. also excited for the outdoor rinks to be done so i can skate :)

xCoffeeMan

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xCoffeeMan
xCoffeeMan
ELITE
Ratings
49 3
shopping is always a great one. another favorite of mine would be when it was cold and snowy and i could sit inside and watch movies all day. also excited for the outdoor rinks to be done so i can skate :)
that's sweet:)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
I will start pissing off a shinx this holliday season esther approved message btw.

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
Playing mc for 10 hours a day ofc

Lighthoused

Admin | Community Manager
Admin
Lighthoused
Lighthoused
Admin
Ratings
27 1
I love christmas tree shopping in the winter :)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
I think there's nothing better than getting all cosy with blankets, hot cocoa and watching those "Hallmark Christmas Movies" - only the cringiest, lovey-dovey ones will do. I'm hoping we get at least a little more snow this year, it's not fun to go out in, but it's lovely to sit and watch from a window!

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
Imagine this:

You and your spouse are wandering through the bustling streets of Christmas-decorated NYC when you stumble upon the iconic, enormous, opulent, and humbly illuminated Christmas tree. You take photographs and decide to enjoy a pastry and a hot beverage at a nearby café. As you enter, the nutty smell of coffee immediately invades your nostrils. There you are, staring out of the window with your partner, while snow falls and joyful laughter and Christmas music fills the frigid air.