First Name
Aleck

Country or Timezone
AST - Atlantic Standard Timezone

Discord username
luv#3955

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to join the staff team once again because I miss being part of it and doing more for the server than I can currently. Being staff is something that has been such a fun experience and made me feel helpful on this server that I love, and I wish to be accepted back into the staff team.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I have played on ManaCube for around a year. Since January 2018.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
I can only dedicate around 4-5 hours a day during weekends due to me being in school and not having much free time for Minecraft. I know this isn't much activity.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
Communication:
Being quick to report something might not be something special, but I still believe it's important because I am worried about the well-being of the server and the players. A team can only work efficiently if we all communicate and get the job done as fast and best as we can.

Approachableness:
Being approachable is not something that's necessarily hard, but it is useful because you can't do a very good job at helping a player if they feel intimidated by you. If you can prove to the people on the server that you are not to be feared in a way, then they might be more likely to communicate any issues they might have.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
I used to be a moderator here for around 4 months, and my duties included grading plots and dealing with players, as most of you might possibly know. I can say I am pretty familiarized with the rules and guidelines of the server due to my experience as a mod. I also look after little children often, so that experience could help me with my job as a staff member.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
Bilingual:
Being Bilingual is very useful for dealing with players who do not speak English. I am fluent in both Spanish and English and can speak a decent amount of Portuguese. I am also working to learn some French as well.

Past Experience:
I believe that having past experience as a moderator on this server greatly benefits me because I already know how most of the server works and how the staff team itself works, which makes it easier to incorporate myself back into the staff team if I happen to get re-accepted.

Efficiency:
Being efficient is important because if we want to work as a team we always have to be as efficient as we can in order to provide the best attention to the players. I always try to find the quickest way to solve a problem and avoid making people feel ignored.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
To me, the role of a staff member is someone who is there to keep the players safe and help any player in need. A staff member should make other players their priority and should set an example for them. A staff member should also be serious when necessary, but that doesn't mean they can't have their fun, and they should also not let past experiences with other players affect their behavior towards them. A staff member should be respectful and mature. That is what I believe a staff member is and should be. I know that in the past I might have not demonstrated some of these characteristics but I have worked with that and won't make the same mistakes as I have made in the past.

Are you able to use recording software?
Yes. I have Lightshot and can record my screen.

Anything else we should know?
I know I might've had some problems while being staff before, including but I think I have proved myself to have changed and I believe I could be given a second chance.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

Last edited:

Tastosterone

VIP
Mapper
Tastosterone
Tastosterone
VIP
Ratings
176 8
AST? You in the Maritimes?

Anyway, good application. It's not too wordy, but it's mature and well-said. You seem like a good candidate. I would, however, still suggest adding more detail to your skills, experiences, and attributes sections. Good luck!

Yaamaha

VIP
Yaamaha
Yaamaha
VIP
Ratings
As Tastosterone said, your experiences section is small. It doesn't have to be about minecraft completely it can be more personal outside of gaming experiences too. However your application is well put therefor I'm giving you a +1
Good Luck!

everytimes

MVP+
MVP
everytimes
everytimes
MVP+
Ratings
249 15
AST? You in the Maritimes?

Anyway, good application. It's not too wordy, but it's mature and well-said. You seem like a good candidate. I would, however, still suggest adding more detail to your skills, experiences, and attributes sections. Good luck!
As Tastosterone said, your experiences section is small. It doesn't have to be about minecraft completely it can be more personal outside of gaming experiences too. However your application is well put therefor I'm giving you a +1
Good Luck!
Thank you both for your feedback! I have done small changes in the experiences section. <3