Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Oof...the theme of fossils are taken. The build looks very nice though. If the theme wasn't taken, the only thing I would suggest is to put it on a desert floor! That would look cool.

:)

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heyo ashnikko!
Thank you for your submission! Sadly your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal as we already have other extinction maps that are executed similarly; [Fossil]. When creating a map, try and come up with an original theme that isn't already used on the server. A full list of already accepted maps can be found here.

I love the BUILD for your map! Lots of detail and depth are incorporated throughout and it matches the theme spectacularly! One thing I might add though, is you could have build more detail surrounding the build, some rocks, and a floor would have been lovely!

The PARKOUR is a little bit of a problem, with this I mean is try to incorporate your parkour more within your build rather than have it floating! As well, the block choices for your jumps lack variance; I'd advise the use of a wider palette, such as: Ice, flower pots, heads, water, cobble walls, slabs, etc. These allow for you to create a more enjoyable parkour experience as it is not as repetitive throughout! Finally, your parkour matches both the easy difficulty and length perfectly, good work on this!

I want to thank you again for your submission and best of luck with future ones! [Jash]
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.