Faction Ideas

Ratings
1. Train staff better
2) take out implants and add a speed 2 2 ce and strength 2 Ce
3) bring back hoe+ and drop cane price down ALOT
4) longer shields
5) FIX GLITCH FLYING WHILE NOT IN COMBAT BUT ENMY NEARBYE, this has been a thing for so long and it’s very annoying it hasn’t been fixed
6) buff creeper spawn rates
7) lower price of gen buckets
8) make buffers 20 chunk and not 25 chunk
9) add a darkzone or outpost or something (id like the economy to be more pvp based than grind based) for example which ever fac controls dark one could get a spawner rate boost or a health boost or gain 5mil every 20 mins they control it , right now volcano and koth are never ever contested because the rewards are terrible so a darkzone or outpost would be perfect

NerdAura

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ratings
98 18
Love the ideas. Would be great to see some of them implemented

LaColin

MVP+
TheRealColinQCs
TheRealColinQCs
MVP+
Ratings
23 2
Good evening,

It's really nice having people giving ideas on the server but I wanna talk about your ideas and what I find wrong.

1) there's a difference between a mod and admin. As in a normal job you can't give privileges on an employee to take his own decisions. Everything should be reported to the higher rank people. I believe the only problem is that we need more stuff active.

2) Implants is so important. Faction is about building a base, raiding a base and gaining a worth. If you have to run all around your base, grinding heads, etc, implants is much important. About strength, I would agree but as long as raider race gives you strength, you don't need a custom enchant too.

3) The new hoe is much better than the old one and it's more fair as soon as you need to farm to upgrade it. Farming is a skill and it takes time. About money, the price is already low enough for a cane.

4) Shields are meant to be in the faction for 10 hours to give you time when your members can't get on. In a big faction most members gets on in different times. 10 hours is already enough

5) About this glitch, I don't have something to say because I never faced it

6) 25% is ideal. Creeper spawners gives you the opportunity to farm tnt instead of buying it. If the rate was bigger, the farming wouldn't have any point at all.

7) I would only agree for vertical gen buckets as soon as they are really overpriced

8) With the new tnt cannons, the only wall that seems to be working is normal obsidian walls. As soon as a cannon can split a faction in a dozen of minutes, I believe getting less chunks means lots of less walls. 5 chunks = 80 blocks = 40 walls. 40 walls are important even if they are not much.

9) I find this idea really nice but a lot unfair. If there's a faction with 15 active members while most of the faction has inactive members, they will secure their zone no matter what and nobody will be able to stop them. I'm not saying this idea is bad, tho it seems unfair for everyone.

Sincerely yours,
Colin

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
First implants is way too op perm regen 2, also race perks are also very buggy and only provides speed 1

LaColin

MVP+
TheRealColinQCs
TheRealColinQCs
MVP+
Ratings
23 2
First implants is way too op perm regen 2, also race perks are also very buggy and only provides speed 1
Implants doesn't give you permanent regen 2, about race, nothing is buggy, it provides everything it should. You don't want to cheat around the game just because you have a race.

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
Implants does give perm regen 2, race perks go on and off and stuff and still only provides speed 1

LaColin

MVP+
TheRealColinQCs
TheRealColinQCs
MVP+
Ratings
23 2
Implants does give perm regen 2, race perks go on and off and stuff and still only provides speed 1
I face no problems with race perks then about the implants, since I use undead I haven't notice it. Probably that's why I didn't notice

PN5

Ratings
6 3
1. Train staff better
2) take out implants and add a speed 2 2 ce and strength 2 Ce
3) bring back hoe+ and drop cane price down ALOT
4) longer shields
5) FIX GLITCH FLYING WHILE NOT IN COMBAT BUT ENMY NEARBYE, this has been a thing for so long and it’s very annoying it hasn’t been fixed
6) buff creeper spawn rates
7) lower price of gen buckets
8) make buffers 20 chunk and not 25 chunk
9) add a darkzone or outpost or something (id like the economy to be more pvp based than grind based) for example which ever fac controls dark one could get a spawner rate boost or a health boost or gain 5mil every 20 mins they control it , right now volcano and koth are never ever contested because the rewards are terrible so a darkzone or outpost would be perfect
I agree with all of these ideas!!