Faction Improvements / ideas!

Southy

ELITE
Southys
Southys
ELITE
Hey let me start off by saying, I've been playing factions for about 7+ years now, And I've also owned my own server for 2 years before closing the network because the competitive faction scene was dying.​
* Factions Improvements / ideas *
- Teleport times.
The current teleport times to do /f warp base or /f home or anything you use to teleport anywhere on the map. It takes like 10 seconds personally from playing other big and small faction servers the majority have 3 second teleport times. witch is normal 10 seconds takes too long to teleport around!​
- F Potential Top
Adding a command like "/f ptop" so we can see the potential value instead of hovering over there value to see whats the potential value. Is a quality of life improvement a lot of other servers have this it just makes it easier for the player base!​
- Darkzone improvements
The current darkzone is decent, It could be better, The exit portal is too close to where you farm maybe make the map bigger, so when you're fighting a team they have to run more. Leaving darkzone this is a major problem, when you jump in the portal to exit you have to wait a certain amount of time to leave witch is a bit silly, because if your in a fight you don't wanna wait time to exit darkzone, just make it so it teleport's you to the overworld almost every server is setup this way it just makes darkzone a lot more easier and more fun for the factions pvping.​
- Gen buckets improvements
*Remove gen buckets from the shop, and make a command to get the gen bucket like "/gb" or "/gen"this will bring up a GUI and youcan pick what gen bucket to use​
*Make gen buckets cost a set price so it doesn't take money randomly, because what this does it gens down and if you run out of money it will stop genning witch is weird. Example, make it take 7k per gen bucket for obsidian and the moment you place that obsidian gen bucket it takes the money out of you balance. witch will fix the whole problem.​
*Add more options for the gen bucket, Currently you can only place gen buckets horizontally, you should allow the gen bucket to be place vertically for roofs of cannon boxes ext!​
*Sand gen buckets currently when youplace a sand gen bucket it places 1 sand instead of just placing like a like of sand that gens down, alot of servers havethis so you can spam sand gen buckets going down!​
- More KOTH'S
Add like 3 daily KOTH'S for every different timezone EU/NA/AU allowing all time zones to have a chance to pvp and team fight at KOTH, since team fighting is a big part of factions.
- F chest command change
Small quality of life improvement, Changing the current command from "/f vault" to "/f chest" is a small quality of life improvement!

- TNT Wands
TNT wands is like a sell wand except it allows the players to deposit the tnt directly into /f tnt bal, instead of depositing tnt manually.
*Make it so you can sell tnt in /shop so if you put your creepers mixed with every spawner when you use a sell wand it wont sell it all.

- Separate discord for manacube factions
a lot of mini game servers or variety servers that host factions have a separate discord for the game mode to make the main discord look a lot cleaner. In this discord you would have channels like "factions recruitment" ext and factions can post in there that they're recruiting players to join them, you would also a factions playing channel that would display the factions that have signed up to play the map. "you don't have to signup to play" It looks cool for factions to see the competition of the map. you would have tickets system so people can report if factions are doing anything against the rules like illegal cannons illegal raid claims ext. Roles within the discord you would have a faction leader role that the leader of the faction can claim and it would say the faction that they own they would need to create a ticket to be able to claim the role and provide proof that they own the faction.​
-Printer improvements
When you go to print you currently need to remove everything from your inventory and your Armour to be able to print, Witch is a pain when you want to print, Make it so you can go into printer without removing everything from your inventory.​
*Printer ghost blocks, when you're printing a cannon you need to relog so you dont get ghost blocks, this could be because you're using a outdated printer or a old printer, but alot of the printer plugins on the market dont have ghost blocks!​
If you guys have any ideas i should add to my next post lmk in the replies!​
Also if manacube admins or owners are reading this post, I do know a developer who can do paid work he currently sells alot of faction plugins and can defiantly help improve the gamemode if thats something you guys are interested in! heres my discord if you want to get in contact Southy#4900. Also looking forward to playing season 26 of manacube!​

Last edited:

Suypa

ELITE
Suypa
Suypa
ELITE
Yes I agree, server needs more of a pvp eco to enable more action on the server with big team fights between multiple factions during grace.

I think that holding outpost should give you a 2x sell rate for your loot and thta silverfish should be buffed.

I also think that factions should implement a normal overworld where new players can get started off easier because I have noticed many new players to the gamemode leave immediately once they encounter the flat worlds.

Southy

ELITE
Southys
Southys
ELITE
Yes I agree, server needs more of a pvp eco to enable more action on the server with big team fights between multiple factions during grace.

I think that holding outpost should give you a 2x sell rate for your loot and thta silverfish should be buffed.

I also think that factions should implement a normal overworld where new players can get started off easier because I have noticed many new players to the gamemode leave immediately once they encounter the flat worlds.

Very good suggestions, I do like the idea of double sell drops for holding outpost. Factions should be about pvp not sitting in a farm all of grace praying to get farming top. Ruins the purpose of factions!

btb1

ELITE
btbz
btbz
ELITE
Ratings
Very good suggestions, I do like the idea of double sell drops for holding outpost. Factions should be about pvp not sitting in a farm all of grace praying to get farming top. Ruins the purpose of factions!
I agree, manacube factions feels a lot more like skyblock due to the whole economy being 95% passive farming and the low damage