Faction Suggestions.

NerdAura

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ratings
98 18
Hey its Endeves. I'm here to make some suggestions on how to improve factions gameplay.
Manacube Factions Suggestions

Outpost

As a somewhat experienced faction player i highly suggest adding a outpost that factions can control

With controlling it you get Sell boosts and like 250k every 30 mins.

This would make the whole pvp aspect of factions alive again. And also makes Week 1 way more fun. Instead of just playing eco you can pvp.

Events 1 per map.

Factions royal.

Is basically when you can get all your best players and they fight against their rivals best players.

For this to work we would need 8 factions overall. 5 players per fac. 4 round over all. Whoever wins gets like around 1bil in value added to their current value of course.

Mega Koth

Mega koth would be quite a nice add on as well.

This would where you all try and cap. Whoever wins get 1 bil in value. Keep in mind only 1 of these events would happen each season.

Raid Event
where u spawn into a new world where there is a base and first faction to breach it gets like a bil worth of spawners, was said to happen the 2 last season but didnt happen something like that

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flying While In Combat Glitch.

This has been an issue for more than 2 seasons now I'm pretty sure. It would be quite nice if that could be fixed.

A Turbo Season.

I would like to suggest doing Turbo seasons which last around a week. I feel like 1 month maps are quite long. So instead of always doing 1 month maps. Do it like 2 1 months maps then a Turbo map then repeat. For ones that don't know what a turbo map is. It is 3 days of grace and 4 days of tnt. So it really depends whoever is Grinding eco and controlling outposts so you would have to be really active.

Cane price/Eco

Currently the price of selling cane is $110 per as of now. I feel like they should lower it to $60 per. Now moving onto what else should be eco. I feel like villager spawners should be the main eco meaning emeralds would be worth a lot.

Bosses

Another thing that would make factions very fun. Is a Bosses that would spawn at an arena. If you kill them you can buy P5. So another way of making factions less p2w. And more options instead of just voting and waiting the 3 days to claim your Gkits.

Custom enchants

Rage - Gives Str 2. There will be Rage 1 which gives Str 1 then Rage 2 will give Str 2

Accelerate - Gives Speed. There will be Accelerate 1 which gives speed 1. Then Accelerate 2 which gives speed 2.

Last edited:
Ratings
I agree with a lot of what Endeves has said. I would also add the fact that the rules should be reviewed and gone through with some staff members, and some people who have played factions (xEricL). Rules are outdated and the server is too. Should remove "Custom Enchants" and add in simple, craftable enchants. What I mean by this is that all you have to do is get, for example, 8 speed two pots and put diamond boots in the middle to craft speed 2 boots. This goes the same for str 2/1, fire rest, etc. I don't think there should be regen, health boost or any of that since it's not balanced and fights last forever and it just comes down to whoevers gear breaks first. Also another fix could be is Hell. They should make Hell a separate world and the only way to exit is through a portal which teleports you to spawn warzone, and from there you can do any command. And this adds to Endeves recommendations that emerald should be main eco and not cane because of how you can mine emerald blocks and receive emeralds. Also maybe Mega Koth events could be hosted in Hell to make it even harder to win.

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
either remove perm regen 2 or make p5 koth/event only