Faction's Dueling Idea

Would you like to have a Live Arena on Factions with multiple features?

• Don't you even!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LaColin

MVP+
TheRealColinQCs
TheRealColinQCs
MVP+
Ratings
23 2
►Have you ever thought of watching live duels on Factions?◄
Hello everyone,

Arenas and duels are one of the oldest ways of entertainment. For thousand years, people were gathering to arenas to watch people fight to death! Every single person to die, a voice of mirth to be heard. The blood flowing on the ground around the fallen bodies and champions to be bawling for their glory. Being noticed, of course, The Emperor couldn't be missing those brutal games, judging the winners to fate life or death. Hundreds of people dying everyday to pleasure the thirsty for blood minds of the crowd. Crowd to be pleased to be happy with their emperor. An Emperor to be glorified!
After long time of thinking, playing other games and finally ending up to ManaCube server, I have to emphasize that I personally never watched arenas on Faction servers, where players can go to watch PVP safely. ManaCube is a server I personally admire, for both of the staff work that is given to help players and for the features that are provided for a full gaming experience on each server. Playing mostly Factions as I find it more thoughtful and this is why I came up with the idea of dueling arena.
A live arena with features where players can watch live, wont be engaged, wont have the permission to help, pvp on the platform will be off and there will be a betting system. A daily tournament where everyone will be able to participate by paying a fee and the final champion will get rewarded a big amount of in-game money. About the betting system, the crowd watching will bet for every match's winner or for the Grand Champion. The style of the arena will be a roman style like those existed on Roman Empire. And of course VIP rooms for people to watch with a better view. This is my idea of including a big Arena with daily tournaments.

Thank you for your time,
TheRealColinQCs

LaColin

MVP+
TheRealColinQCs
TheRealColinQCs
MVP+
Ratings
23 2
Mans wrote a whole story Either way, I like the idea, I’d like to see this implemented
I never seen such before and once people coinflip alot on ManaCube, I would love to see the betting feature to be more thoughtful and actually more like skillful!

LaColin

MVP+
TheRealColinQCs
TheRealColinQCs
MVP+
Ratings
23 2
Cool idea but i accidentally clicked dislike and i cant change or remove it, ill see what i can do lmao, sorry!
Ugh my man I really have a bad rating now o_O
Just kidding of course but you can alway use this Remove button on the left of the dislike :D
Thank you though for supporting me! That means alot ♥

NerdAura

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ratings
98 18
I would love to see this idea added. But to host such a event on a daily schedule would be quite hard as staff would have to monitor the fights as most likely cheaters would take part and Currently in the community right now we are lacking in active staff members for factions. Great idea sounds fun.

LaColin

MVP+
TheRealColinQCs
TheRealColinQCs
MVP+
Ratings
23 2
I would love to see this idea added. But to host such a event on a daily schedule would be quite hard as staff would have to monitor the fights as most likely cheaters would take part and Currently in the community right now we are lacking in active staff members for factions. Great idea sounds fun.
Lacking of active staff is a huge problem. Although I have to mention that the staff of the server is doing much already. I am thinking of applying as a staff member but I don't meet the requirements yet and I wish I will be able to apply later. Thank you so much for your support