ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
Lone Survivor

Factions PvP Event

A weekly Pvp Event called "Lone Survivor" will be held on the factions server.

There will be one winner per game, but players can gain extra prizes in other ways.​

Currently Planned event times:*

(Raid Week 1) Sunday - 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT/ 6am AEDT

(Raid Week 2) Sunday - 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT/ 6am AEDT

(Limbo Week)

Monday - 4:30pm EST/ 9:30pm GMT/ 8:30am AEDT

Wednesday - 4:30pm EST/ 9:30pm GMT/ 8:30am AEDT

Friday - 4:30pm EST/ 9:30pm GMT/ 8:30am AEDT

* These times may be changed or cancelled depending on other things happening within the server

What is Lone Survivor:

Lone Survivor is a PvP event. Players will be prompted to join an ingame queue a few minutes before the event is planned to start. When the event starts, players in the queue will be teleported into the arena and given their kit**. Players must then fight to the death and the survivor left will win 3 lone survivor crates and be that days winner. Additionally, online staff members will be in the arena, wearing more powerful gear. If you manage to kill a staff member you will earn 1 Lone Survivor Crate. This means that potentially you could win 3+ crates.

** Players must clear their inventory before the event starts, players who do not clear their inventory risk it automatically clearing when the event ends.

Event Rules:

We have the right to disqualify any players based on current or past behaviour.

- All Standard ManaCube rules must be followed (no hacked clients, macros, etc.)***

- No teaming/ allying

*** Players found using macros or hacked clients will face the same punishment as they would if caught regularly ingame.

Prizes/ Winners:

The 'Lone Survivor' for this event will receive 3 Lone Survivor Crate keys as a prize.

Any players who have killed a staff member throughout the event will receive 1 Lone Survivor Crate key as a prize.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
ᵛᵉʳʸ ᶜᵒᵒˡ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᵇᵇᶦᵉ

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
Lit!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Oo, excited :D
Edit: realized this was factions not KitPvP LOL my brain totally missed it all...

Last edited:

Riffet

Dedicated Member
Ratings
37 5
can you elaborate on the enchants and stuff in the crate? a screenshot doesnt say much
for all i know its unbreaking 1 armor

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
can you elaborate on the enchants and stuff in the crate? a screenshot doesnt say much
for all i know its unbreaking 1 armor
All armor:
Prot: IV
Unbreaking: V

Sword:
Sharpness VI
Unbreaking VI
Knockback: I
Fire Aspect: VI

p.s you can do /lonesurvivor in game to see the crate and it's contents