Factions needs more custom enchants

Would you like for these to be added to the game?

• I don’t think adding these enchantments would benefit the game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ratings
Manacube Factions has always needed better or at least cooler custom enchants. Now, I don’t want a bunch of overpowered custom enchants that don’t make the game fun. But I think there should be some new intriguing not super OP custom enchants. After playing a few hours in Aztec (skyblock), it was apparent to me that factions needed some of the custom enchants that were in skyblock. Gears, freeze, overload, blessed, ice aspect, all of those should be added to factions. I think you should only add 5 new ones otherwise it will be too difficult and confusing to get a god set. I just think that custom enchants are some of the coolest and most fun part of factions (other than raiding ofc) and that new ones should be implemented into the game. I have made a list of my top 5 favorite custom enchants that I think should be added to factions: Lifesteal, this one is my favorite and is probably the most Important to not make overpowered, it gives you some health back every time you hit an enemy. Gooey, would be the most complicated to add to the game. If you combo or hit your enemy 3 times in a row without getting hit, it sends them high in the air (like the iron golem guardians in skyblock). Berserker, when on low health gain some type of effect, I would suggest 2 hearts of absorption, since if it gave you strength 2 or something like that it would be too overpowered. Springs, gives your permanent jump boost, I would have 2 levels of this for jump boost level 1 and 2. Finally my last custom enchant that should be added to the game, piercing, which would ignore half of your enemies armor (bow). This one would be particularly good because bows are really underpowered in factions right now.

Lifesteal: levels 1-3 for swords and axes only

Gooey: levels 1-4 for axes and swords

Berserker: level 1 for chestplates

Springs: level 1-2 for boots

Piercing: levels 1-4 for bows

I want to emphasize the importance of not making these additions overpowered, if they seem too much, don’t add all of them. However I believe factions needs some new enchantments.

Comment below if you agree or have some suggestions!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I think I disagree. I don't play factions, so I'm not sure of the intentions for gameplay, but what I believe is that they want the game to be fast pace regular Minecraft.
On skyblock and Olympus where these enchants exist, the pvp is very non-vanilla and for me personally, not too enjoyable. Also, most of the enchants are broken and have been for a LONG time. Maybe adding this to factions, where there are a TON of monthly updates, then the enchants would be fixed globally. But I still think that it's not good for factions like they want it.
Please let me know if what I think of factions is wrong. I'm on the fence of supporting this idea.

Ratings
I definitely see your point and totally agree that if the enchantments are broken it would make the game much worse. But I think that if they weren’t super OP or bugged it would be quite beneficial.
Thanks for the feedback!