Factions - raid outpost - revival of factions

Ratings
Hi! You can probably tell by the title this is a suggestion for mana to add rpost (raid outpost) to factions.

For you who don’t know what rpost is, it’s a world anybody in a faction can warp to. It’s a base generated into the world with roughly 100 walls and a 3x3 base inside. Once the base is breached, the faction that breached it has to defend from other players. The faction holding rpost will gain rewards such as money, spawners, sets, mana etc Every 30 mins (example).
once another faction has breached they will now own the rpost and will have to defend. The walls will reset and will be placed on a 20 min (example) shield before other factions can attempt their rpost base.

I’d appreciate if you guys could give +1s or other suggestions around raid out post. Thank you! ❤️
takfugi

Ratings
Hi! You can probably tell by the title this is a suggestion for mana to add rpost (raid outpost) to factions.

For you who don’t know what rpost is, it’s a world anybody in a faction can warp to. It’s a base generated into the world with roughly 100 walls and a 3x3 base inside. Once the base is breached, the faction that breached it has to defend from other players. The faction holding rpost will gain rewards such as money, spawners, sets, mana etc Every 30 mins (example).
once another faction has breached they will now own the rpost and will have to defend. The walls will reset and will be placed on a 20 min (example) shield before other factions can attempt their rpost base.

I’d appreciate if you guys could give +1s or other suggestions around raid out post. Thank you! ❤️
takfugi
EDIT-
this will also increase the amount of pvp, enticing players to grind more sets, more grinding economy to buy sets, a more competitive nature. I feel this can truly bring a more enjoyable experience for all players

Hash____

Dedicated Member
ELITE
HashLovesMiners
HashLovesMiners
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
-1 They tried this, it is NOT a bad idea I really like this but most of Manacubes community is new players or not extremely skilled players it is for players who just chill and hang out, also the payout is cubits if they want to increase their playerbase bring back paypal payouts!

Ratings
-1 They tried this, it is NOT a bad idea I really like this but most of Manacubes community is new players or not extremely skilled players it is for players who just chill and hang out, also the payout is cubits if they want to increase their playerbase bring back paypal payouts!
thanks for the reply mate! I some what disagree with the PayPal payouts bringing in people. If you look at minecadia it has the largest factions community and they give away 0 PayPal.
What attracts players is fun, competitive gameplay. There’s next to none on mana sadly.
How can more content be bad for any community?

Hash____

Dedicated Member
ELITE
HashLovesMiners
HashLovesMiners
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
thanks for the reply mate! I some what disagree with the PayPal payouts bringing in people. If you look at minecadia it has the largest factions community and they give away 0 PayPal.
What attracts players is fun, competitive gameplay. There’s next to none on mana sadly.
How can more content be bad for any community?
The issue also with ManaCube factions IN MY OPINION is the hit reg and the high bar for staff as there is such a high bar that they are turning down staff while being understaffed, all you need is 4 mediocre staff members one insane one will never be enough. Also again the hitreg is turning down pvpers.