Factions S16

SunsetMagic

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Donator
Retired
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Joined
Nov 3, 2015
Posts
982
Ratings
1,179 46
#1
SEASON INFORMATION:mc_387-0:
Faction Max Members: 10
Faction Roster: 20 (15 members in roster + 5 in faction)
Roster Swaps after grace: 20
Faction Max Alts: 30
Power per player: 250
Power per alt: 0
Shield Length: 16 hours
Max Allies: 0
Max Corners per faction: 1
Cannon Speed: 3 seconds
Buffer Limit: 15 chunks
Map Length: 4 Weeks (June 19th - 17th July)
Grace Period: 7 Days - Ending Saturday 26th June
First 10 minutes: PvP Immune
First 30 minutes: Fly disabled
First 60 minutes: Random TP/wild disabled
First 60 minutes: Speed disabled
First 3 days: Gkits and equivalent kits are disabled
First 6 days: No Spawner Tax
First 7 days: No Powerloss
First 7 days: No raiding/explosions
----------------------------------------------------------------
Total Worlds: 4
Overworld: 4000x4000 (Flat)
Nether: 3000X3000 (Flat)
Moon: 3000x3000 (Flat)
Mars: 3000x3000 (Flat)
----------------------------------------------------------------
$850 worth of Paypal Payouts!
Week #1 - Grace
Farming Top Leaderboard (/farming)
#1 - $50 Giftcard
#2 - $25 Giftcard
#3 - $10 Giftcard

Week #2 - Raiding
Factions Top Leaderboard (/f top)
#1 - $200 PayPal
#2 - $150 PayPal
#3 - $75 PayPal
#4 - $50 Giftcard
#5 - $25 Giftcard

Week #3 - Raiding
Factions Top Leaderboard (/f top)
#1 - $200 PayPal
#2 - $150 PayPal
#3 - $75 PayPal
#4 - $50 Giftcard
#5 - $25 Giftcard

Week #4 - Limbo
There will be no payouts during the final week, this is a time to just relax, pvp, take part in events and prepare for the next season.

UPDATES:mc_138-0:

➤ All players now start with $10,000. This is double the previous amount of $5,000!
➤ The damage dealt by slimes in ManaOutpost has been reduced
➤ Creepers TNT drop rate has been increased from a 35% chance to 65%
➤ Silverfish Ghast Tear and Shard Drop have been increased from 40% to 45%
➤ Cow Spawners now count on f top
➤ /ftopinfo - added to support new players
➤ /f values - added to show the values of each spawner type to f top
➤ Heroic Enchantment Price has been lowered from 200 EXP to 180 EXP
➤ The updated auction plugin has been added to Factions (Auction logs, stats, more filters and more!)
➤ The Kilton Trench Pickaxe is now 1000 souls (previously 1200 souls)
➤ You may now buy 1x, 3x and 10x Creeper Eggs at once from /kilton
➤ Faction Warnings now display the correct date in which you were given a warning

FACTIONS PLUGIN:mc_130-0:

➤ /f roster setrole - You may now set a players faction role while they are in the roster. This means that when they join the faction, they will have the role automatically.
➤ /f tnt deposit - now takes tnt from surrounding dispensers as well as chests
➤ /f perms - GUI has been reordered
➤ You can run /f claims to see all your factions claims

SHOP:mc_255-0:

➤ All the sub categories in /shop can now be directly accessed with the following commands
➙ /mobs ➙ /mining ➙ /brewing ➙ /blocks
➙ /genbuckets ➙ /colors ➙ /raiding
➙ /colors ➙ /raiding ➙ /farming
➤ The price of buying sugarcane has been reduced from $230 each to $160
➤ The price of buying TNT has been reduced from $300 each to $250

MANAREFILL:mc_384-0:

Exclusive to factions, our new plugin manarefill enables you to fill every available slot in your inventory with an item from the shop and then charges you for the amount that you are given. We are introducing this plugin with two refill commands.

:mc_46-0: /tnt - Available for MVP+ and Elite ranked players
:mc_438-0: /instanthealth - This fills your inventory with Instant Health II Splash Potions. It is won from the Elite Crate!

eGirl and eBoy Pets:mc_383-90:

➤ Exclusive to factions are these full size human pets that follow you around everywhere! These pets have particles at their feet and when hit they bounce back and make a noise.
➤ Obtainable in the Party Crate, which you can purchase on the store
➤ To celebrate the release of these pets, we will be giving 3 lucky people who comment on this post, 1 party crate each!



MANAGRACE:mc_399-0:

Factions S16 will see the introduction of our new automated system, ManaGrace. Previously, all changes within the season (enabling fly, wild, gkits, tnt etc) have been made manually. These changes will now be automatically applied. This means that the enabling of features will now be instant, on the exact time! This will enable staff to give more attention to other aspects of the game.

:mc_401-0: We are looking forward to welcoming you all on Saturday @ 3PM EST! See you there ;)
 

Attachments

Last edited:

ashalee

Mod+
Moderator+
Moderator
ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
ashalee
ashalee
Mod+
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Posts
412
Ratings
373 5
#4
calling all edaters, this is your season to shine!
 

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
81
Ratings
47 5
#5
**Insane**
 

SZMYT

MVP
SZMYT
SZMYT
MVP
Joined
Sep 18, 2020
Posts
10
Ratings
8 2
#7
Who's want an eRoree pet?
me

MANAGRACE:mc_399-0:

Factions S16 will see the introduction of our new automated system, ManaGrace. Previously, all changes within the season (enabling fly, wild, gkits, tnt etc) have been made manually. These changes will now be automatically applied. This means that the enabling of features will now be instant, on the exact time! This will enable staff to give more attention to other aspects of the game.

:mc_401-0: We are looking forward to welcoming you all on Saturday @ 3PM EST! See you there ;)
they really do be just putting "mana" infront of any word to make it sound good.
 
Last edited:

developer

PATRON+
ELITE
PATRON
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Twitch
twnku
twnku
ELITE
Joined
May 22, 2020
Posts
141
Ratings
122 9
#15
i want eboy and egirl pets for another gamemodes too :(