Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Map creator: Lucyluv123
Map name: Fall
Map Difficulty: Medium
Plot #: 2;-94
# of jumps: 61
# of checkpoints: 5

I went for a scenic map based on the fall season. In my passed map attempts I've been told that there needs to be more block variation parkour-wise, so I used a combination of glass, glass panes, ladders, vines, walls, fences, brewing stands, pots, slime blocks, and leaves. The jumps themselves are pretty tough, but within reason. After getting some feedback from That_Kai_Kid and Yongooser they helped me fix any shortcuts and some jumps that were just a little too difficult for a medium map (one in particular has been changed since the screenshots were taken). Anyways, this is the most effort I've put into a map so far, so I hope you all like it!

Screenshots:
2020-10-24_19.49.26.png

2020-10-24_19.50.27.png

2020-10-24_19.48.59.png

2020-10-24_19.50.42.png

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, Meem4

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: Your theme seems to me like a type of floating island theme and is quite similar to a large number of parkour maps on ManaCube parkour so at the moment I'm classifying this as an unoriginal build type.

Build: Your build is pretty small/basic and there aren't really that many defining features of your build to properly represent your theme, as your name doesn't necessarily match with your build type in my perspective.

Parkour: Your parkour is pretty basic and unvaried, your map after I tried it felt quite repetitive as your parkour is in specific sections which don't make it feel natural and interesting like it should.
Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.