Mapper :
Tufart_59

Map :
Fall of Hexagons

Pictures :
2020-01-10_23.17.31.png

2020-01-10_23.18.00.png
2020-01-10_23.19.15.png

- I'm not 100% sure of this map but i would have tried.

/plot v Tufart_59 2 to view it !

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
You are an amazing builder, and build amazing maps, but you struggle with originality. This can affect if the map will get accepted or not. But on this map the build is good as always and the parkour is varied. Good luck!

Tufart_59

Ratings
You are an amazing builder, and build amazing maps, but you struggle with originality. This can affect if the map will get accepted or not. But on this map the build is good as always and the parkour is varied. Good luck!
Thx you ^^, maybe a day could we do a collab, so u can help me to overcome these problems of originality or parkour :D

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Tufart_59,

I'm happy to tell you, your map has been Accepted!
The theme is original, and the build is really good. It is built well, and I can tell you've put a lot of effort into it, so well done!
The parkour is good, you used a good variety of blocks and items, creating original jumps, and the map is overall very enjoyable to complete.
There are a few floating jumps, but nothing drastic, and with the nature of the build it still blends in well.
I did nerf two jumps, and placed in one sign. I can show you where these are if you're interested, just message me in-game, on the forums, or on discord - madi#5198
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.