Status
Not open for further replies.

mister_fawkes

ELITE
fooxuwu
fooxuwu
ELITE
Ratings
  • Username(s): Builders: CinokiNoki, BubblesC, lynchiles, lukeeff, mister_fawkes
  • Testers: CakeRot, Contravidd, 7ran, Uduntreall
  • Map name: FallFestival
  • Photos of your Parkour (Optional)
  • 1631394979215.png
  • 1631395031589.png
  • 1631395049213.png
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /warp h cinokinoki 2
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane, Dropper) (You are also free making Donator maps): Medium
  • Number of jumps (Optional): 70 jumps, 6 checkpoints

Last edited:

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Fantastic theme, build, and parkour. I’m happy I could get a stand! ;)
+2

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello CinokiNoki, BubblesC, lynchiles, lukeeff, and mister_fawkes,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25

Your map will now be marked as reviewing; this means it is neither accepted or rejected just yet.
The theme is original, well done.
The build is accurate to what you were going for, and overall it is very pleasing to see. There are lots of details all throughout this map and overall it is very well done and executed greatly.

The parkour is the main concern. 70 jumps is quite lengthy for a medium, so we would like the jump count reduced. In addition to this, some areas are a bit hard for a medium, and the checkpoint placement isn't the greatest (these are both in a way related to the length issues.) Overall, reduce the length and make sure your checkpoints are placed better.
You have until one month from now (October 18th) to make these changes; if I have not been notified of changes by this time, your map will automatically be rejected. This thread will now be closed, so please message me either on here or on discord when changes have been made.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25

Thank you for making the requested changes; I am now happy to inform you that your map is officially being accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.