False ban

MLPatches

ELITE
xX_Adonis_Xx
xX_Adonis_Xx
ELITE
I was dueling Nottea and he got banned of anti cheat but during it there was a huge lag spike, it than turned into a False Ban, is there a way we can unban Nottea?

Rampant

VIP
RampantxAnarchy
RampantxAnarchy
VIP
Ratings
I was dueling Nottea and he got banned of anti cheat but during it there was a huge lag spike, it than turned into a False Ban, is there a way we can unban Nottea?
I got banned today for no reason too. Didn't even give me a reason. Sent in an appeal and waiting to hear back from them. I want to get back on the server and I can't because I got banned for no reason and they are taking forever to look into it. Good luck

Rampant

VIP
RampantxAnarchy
RampantxAnarchy
VIP
Ratings
Happened to me too and my ban appeal was denied. I had to wait 14 days even though I was innocent
its unfair man, they ask us for proof that we weren't hacking in appeals but how are we suppose to give proof when we weren't doing anything wrong. On top of that, where is the proof that we WERE hacking, besides a 'faulty' antihack client? its ridiculous

D

Deleted member 105599

i'm sorry to hear that from all of you but, the best thing you can do is make an appeal and wait for staff to look at it.

Loukeh

MVP+
Loukeh
Loukeh
MVP+
Staff need to realise that their anti cheat doesnt work proprely... it makes the entire server lag and when such lag happen, you can get banned since all the packets get sent at the same time wich can trigger the anti cheat to think you are hacking. Happened to me and a friend of mine and we are both completely legit and strongly against cheating... Really sucks that the server doesnt try to aknowledge this issue...

MLPatches

ELITE
xX_Adonis_Xx
xX_Adonis_Xx
ELITE
this is so true! its happend to me before i fully lagged out too it was crazy

TheColux

Blobmelon_
Blobmelon_
Ratings
15 1
All we can hope is that those who got banned unfairly get unbanned soon. Apart from that I really hope Devs or whoever is responsible for it looks into it as soon as possible.

Ratings
That sucks bro I had really good loot too and then i got banned when i wasnt hacking i wish the best for the both of us. hopefully we dont get falsely accused for "hacking" ever again! Goodluck