False ban

Ratings
Hi my name is Lastone126 and i got falsely banned. I was playing having fun and getting good streaks then I got banned, Let me tell you the story. First i was dropping in like every other player playing the game dying getting kills like most players then there are these players that kept targeting me and someone i met when playing and then we kept getting chased then dying. We had enough so we both put on our best loot and killing everybody everyone in the server said me and my buddy were hacking when we had our best loot and i got falsely banned aftr we killed a player with insane loot because my buddy and i teamed up . I really like this game and i wanna get back because the loot i had was amazing! If you can please unban me Thank you, by Lastone126

TheColux

Blobmelon_
Blobmelon_
Ratings
15 1
Hi my name is Lastone126 and i got falsely banned. I was playing having fun and getting good streaks then I got banned, Let me tell you the story. First i was dropping in like every other player playing the game dying getting kills like most players then there are these players that kept targeting me and someone i met when playing and then we kept getting chased then dying. We had enough so we both put on our best loot and killing everybody everyone in the server said me and my buddy were hacking when we had our best loot and i got falsely banned aftr we killed a player with insane loot because my buddy and i teamed up . I really like this game and i wanna get back because the loot i had was amazing! If you can please unban me Thank you, by Lastone126
Heyy Lastson, sorry to hear that you got falsely banned from the server. Have you tried opening a ticket and requested to be looked into it again? Apart from that there was a thread earlier I saw that mentioned specifically about how the anti cheat was broken/ bugged. If tha is really the case then I hope it gets fixed soon as possible and I'd also ask you to speak to a staff member about it and hopefully they'll have some solutions to your issue, wish you the best of luck and hopefully you'll get unbanned soon!