jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
I am bored. What's your guys' favorite block to jump to? It could be any block. My favorite block to jump to is an iron bar. It requires slightly more accuracy but it is quite satisfying to land on.

Bxrryy

Bxrryy
Bxrryy
Ratings
59 2
Ladders, they're frustrating but they get fun when you get the hang of it!

My least favorite is glass panes, they're hell to jump onto and finish a sequence of jumps with.

Raptide

MVP+
Raptide
Raptide
MVP+
Ratings
Caldrons, it's just a normal block but it counts as a variation block and you can jump perfectly inside them if you're cool

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Panes. Jumps like paneups, p2p, kyroh pane and other stuff are satisfying as hell.

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
Gonna sound weird but flower pots are my favourite to land on, with or with out a plant in them- its just really satisfying.

Etring

MVP
Ratings
28 1
Ladders, no doubt. Being on a map for a long time, and then finally getting the ladder jump is so satisfying, making the struggle worth it.

My least favorite on the other hand are carpets with a fence on top, as falling off of them is so easy.

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Notice how no one has said brewing stand or enchantment table? Map makers, pls stop using them in parkour
My favorites are probably slime or ice jumps
overuse of enchantment tables just creates platheras of 1.9+ skips, some of them really big time savers too