Favorite Food Growing Up??!??

_Wolfelz_

MVP
Wxcf
Wxcf
MVP
Ratings
Hiiii, this my first forum thread lol....anywaysss, I was just wanting to know what your weird favorite food growing up. Mine was (now this is really weird) I really liked mixing peanut butter and ramen noodles Lmaoo

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Mine was probably angel delight, basically a custard-like flavoured pudding; with butterscotch being my favourite :)

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
My favorite food growing up would probably be Kraft Mac and Cheese. It may not actually be good however I still ate it every other day.

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
welcome to the forums. growing up I had a PBNJ probably every day in my entire life

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
tempe yums.jpg

I grew up eating a lot of these. They're called tempe. It's basically soy beans shaped into a cake, sliced to half inch pieces, fried. Very common household snacks here paired with a chili. Eat while it's still very crisp and hot. Fav lunch snack

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Dayum so I was put onto a diet from the age of 8 to 13 so didn't really explore much with food. Honestly this isn't that weird but ketchup mixed into mashed potatoes.
It might be an acquired taste... but it's so good ^-^

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
This one is easy! Spagetti and meatballs.

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
Cordon Bleu, which is basically schnitzel filled with ham and cheese. We used to traditionally make it every year on Christmas. Also, goulash which i still eat to this day

Caulan

MVP
Caulan
Caulan
MVP
Ratings
This is kinda embarrassing to admit, but my favorite food was just a ketchup, mayo and mustard sandwich with white bread, thankfully I liked it when I was 6, but still, it's so disgusting, lmao, and it didn't help that the condiments that I used got soaked into the bread cause there was so much, like, it was so disgusting and there was so much, lmao. Though recently its just been pasta, idk why, pasta is just amazing.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
My favorite food growing up was pie. I remember on christmas 2012, i got a shirt that said 'beware, i like pie' and one with a slice of pie on it. I also got a badge that said i like pie and i use to wear it around. I went to New Zealand in 2013 and travelled from the top to the bottom of the North Island, and then i took a 13 hour train trip from the bottom to the top, and the conductor of that train made an unscheduled stop specifically for me, since there was no pie on the train and there was a pie shop at a station along the tracks :)

Now, I hate pie (except apple).

FlippyDoop

Forum Expert
Ratings
93 3
Peanut butter with ramen... not gonna judge-

Mine depends on my mood, here r some good ones-

Pani Puri- it is a crunchy bubble filled with many types of tastes

Pav Bhaji- it is a kind of bun with a spicy gravy

Ramen - u know miso and stuff

Sushi- wasabi and all

Green Thai Curry- its a curry from Thailand

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Cottage cheese mixed with pickled beets

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Dayum so I was put onto a diet from the age of 8 to 13 so didn't really explore much with food. Honestly this isn't that weird but ketchup mixed into mashed potatoes.
It might be an acquired taste... but it's so good ^-^
you kiwis really put ketchup on EVERYTHING. Finally found some people who agree with me!!! Put ketchup on some nice old kraft dinner, and then drown it in parmesan cheese... too bad I'm on a gluten-free diet now ;-;