VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
Moving to correct section [Off Topic] -

I've been playing a lot of Beam.ng Drive and Flashing Lights recently. And of course Minecraft xD

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hah. You guys are funny.
I’ve just been playing Minecraft... A hEcK ton of Minecraft...

qubi

VIP+
qubi
qubi
VIP+
Ratings
I... I have an unhealthy addiction to Roblox. I have no clue why, it has no good games, it's such a waste of time - but I can't stop.

AtomicOrigin

PATRON+
AtomicOrigin
AtomicOrigin
Patron+
Ratings
19 1
Call of Duty, Currently on Black Ops 4. Minecraft obviously, Poly Bridge, and Forza 7.

Helly

MVP+
Helly02
Helly02
MVP+
Ratings
71 4
I... I have an unhealthy addiction to Roblox. I have no clue why, it has no good games, it's such a waste of time - but I can't stop.
OOF

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
I’ll have to agree with Anxi, that’s the only game I play at the moment, and also a bit of Last Day on Earth, in my phone.. :p
Omg, it's so cool to see that someone other than me actually plays Last Day on Earth! I mean, I quit a long time ago, but I used to play it all the time! It is honestly such an amazing game, but in my opinion, it eventually gets boring after you've played it for a few months.
I honestly didn't expect that though, @Faudon xD, so cool haha. I used to ask so many people if they played the game, but literally no one had even heard about it! :(

Last edited: