Favorite Moment on Manacube

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
I wanna know what everyone's favorite moment that they have had on Manacube or Minecraft in general is.

My favorite moment on Manacube would be the time I first joined Atlas. When I joined I was greeted with a welcome and a hug. Having that be there when i joined really made an impact on how I say the server and the community.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I know this might sound cheesey. But my favorite moment was being accepted as staff. It was amazing to be welcomed in a group of amazing people that I talk a lot to and spend a fair amount of time with. It really is one big family. :D

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
I know this might sound cheesey. But my favorite moment was being accepted as staff. It was amazing to be welcomed in a group of amazing people that I talk a lot to and spend a fair amount of time with. It really is one big family. :D
I don't think that that is cheesy at all. It is pretty hard to become staff so its a big deal when someone does. I can see why it's your favorite moment.

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
I think my favorite moment on manacube was when I moved from Aether to Atlas. Not that I have anything against aether, but alike yourself Koala, when I joined Atlas I was welcomed. Some people already knew me from having played on Aether, but I managed to make some new friends on Atlas too which was nice. :D

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
every moment is my favourite. manacube has become such an important part of my life and every second is a beautiful memory. i treasure every single moment with my friends and the community on manacube.

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Mine would probably my first vc. It was really funny and everyone welcomed me.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
My favourite moment was the first time I joined Oasis! it was a great experience and made me stay for a very long time!
I have been playing for like a year on and off now. I'm planning to stay for a longer time :D
Post automatically merged:

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
Probably when I made Godlike clan together with Arenzo I met a lot of amazing ppl in our Discord server (Got deleted 3/4 months ago). Not only that being the leader of the 2 biggest clan in aether and having thaught clan members some tips and tricks was amazing.

Kenzie

VIP
qtKenzie
qtKenzie
Ratings
ah, yes. I have no memories, i have no friends.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Even though I've been perm muted for a while now, and don't really play as much anymore... I will always cherish the amazingly wonderful people I've met, and the countless voice chats I've had on Manacube. Some of them were super hilarious, like the one time Chris fell asleep in VC with his video turned on and the Sunset came in and started blasting really loud music. I'm not sure if he was actually sleeping or if he was pretending- but either way it was funny all the same.

I also will cherish all of the people who've supported me over the past two (almost three) years that I've been around! I couldn't have made it this far without you all. I'm also gonna say to the haters and trolls- thank you for being so trolly I wouldn't have learned how to drop the convo without you guys <3

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
My favorite moment was probably first joining the server back in June of 2019.

I searched online for the best creative servers, and ManaCube was near the top. Naturally, I joined a couple servers just in case I didn't like some of them, so I could fall back to the one I liked. ManaCube was the one I stuck with! The community was so nice, and after I had played creative for about a month, I branched out to Parkour and Olympus. From there, I mained Olympus, and to this day I am still on there every day! I never had fun experiences with prison servers until I started Olympus. I'm glad I stayed with ManaCube!

-ashley<3

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Or it could be when I got bold, everyone was partying in chat lol and I was really happy.

AnnaKristin

PATRON
AnnaKristin
AnnaKristin
Patron
Ratings
Definitely becoming a part of the Parkour community! I originally mained Aether, but after switching over to Parkour, I've made lasting friends who will willingly spend hours upon hours with me just calling, eating, and ranting. It's wonderful. :)

tiredlilly

ELITE
MusicBi
MusicBi
ELITE
Ratings
I remember during season two of Aether I dug out under the bottom of my plot. I had all my friends come and build anything they wanted under the floor of my plot. It was really a great time and sadly few of the people who were there still play today so it's nice to think about when they did.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
My favourite moment was when I found Islands and friends that I will probably have for life.

Still the server I spend most of my time on that gamemode these days :)