Favorite things from s2

QuantumLoops

MVP+
Looopiee
Looopiee
MVP+
Ratings
33 7
What are your favorite features of season 2? I’ll start, I love how the tps has been very decent lately and haven’t experienced a lot of server lag.
And also that the some rebirths can help you a lot, and the rebirths this season are just as hard or harder than last season, which can make it just a tad more competitive to get those first thirteen done, which I enjoy the (friendly competition)!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I personally love the fresh start, honestly! But additions wise, I’d have to say the spawner limit... while I know most people aren’t a fan of it, I believe it brings Olympus back to its roots of being a PRISON server, as it makes grinders redundant essentially.

In season one, I feel like grinders were too OP, and if you had a good grinder, you could rankup 3-4+ times a day, and it honestly took the fun out of it. Plus, we now have the addition of Kilton which gives us something else to do, which I really appreciate. Even I need breaks from mining ;)

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
My favorite part of Olympus Season 2 is the new spawner stacking system! I know not everyone has made grinders yet, but having the stacking system has already reduced so much lag. I can walk freely on my friends plots that have upwards of 200 spawners completely fine. It makes the game so much more playable and enjoyable.

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
I enjoy Hades Volcano (when its working :/ ) the most, probably. The money is crazy and pvp is just fun in general, especially if/when you have a couple million dollars worth of magma cream.

The spawners stacking, God Gifts, and the increased difficulty of rebirth challenges are my honorable mentions.