Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Hi everyone!

I figured I'd put together a fun little poll and see what everyone's favourite server on Manacube is! I think it'll be quite... interesting, to say the least. I'd also love to see some people's reasons as to why they feel as though that server is their favourite!

Have fun, everyone!

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Olympus gang is where it's at ;D
us no-lifes will do anything for a little (a lot) more mana ;)

Subtilizer

ELITE
elseawhy
elseawhy
ELITE
Ratings
I’d have to go for Olympus, but survival is a great gamemode too ngl

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
Hardcore parkour ftw!!! I have spent way too many hours on there, and you know what, I’m proud about that :cool:

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
Olympus forever! Definitely! I've always kind of based myself in both Atlas and Aether, and a lot of the friends I know have come from the two Olympus servers! I started on Manacube there, and have kind of stayed there since <3

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
I personally really like parkour. It’s my first gamemode I joined on Manacube, and I just really like making maps and trying to figure out jumps! I have also recently started playing some survival which I also think is really fun. Theres so much to do and explore, and its got a great community!

emilyrenee_

ELITE
emilyrenee_
emilyrenee_
ELITE
Ratings
65 1
Olympus is killing it! I would've thought parkour would be in the lead and Olympus would be far far behind, as people tend to hate on it pretty often. Olympus is (obviously) my favorite server as its my main. While Parkour has a special place in my heart, Olympus was the first place I staffed, Parkour following after that.

bostaff605

ELITE
bostaff605
bostaff605
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
Olympus is best

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
I love skyblock! Been a skyblock player for 5 years now. Been hopping servers for years. Now for about a year i have played Manacube oasis and i kept playing eversince. Hoping next season is going to be less afk2win tho :)

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
Creative is my favourite, the community is really great :)

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
I’m with Dutchy on this one, while I haven’t played as long, Oasis is great. The chat is slower, but the people are fun to talk too.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Parkour all the way if chat is silent. And if chat is a mess, still Parkour, but Creative not too far (even if I never play Crea lol)

blspyro

PATRON
PyRo_The_Panda
PyRo_The_Panda
Patron
Ratings
28 1
Its easy for me, I have always played survival so i went to survival. I stayed for the community and that there is so much to learn and do that I havn't been challenged to do before in minecraft.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Hub is the best manacube server.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Hi everyone!

I figured I'd put together a fun little poll and see what everyone's favourite server on Manacube is! I think it'll be quite... interesting, to say the least. I'd also love to see some people's reasons as to why they feel as though that server is their favourite!

Have fun, everyone!
Personally, I enjoy skyblock because of the community and activities. I know more about skyblock than I know about myself to be honest and I'm eager to keep learning. It's a fun gamemode, even if dominated by afking, and the community is so sweet most of the time.