Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hi Everyone!
Just another fun conversational post been missing some of our Daily Questions from @PizzaMorris. My question simply put is;

What is your favourite sport to watch or play and why?

Mine is AFL to both play and watch and that's because you never see the wide range of skills like you do in AFL in any other sport.

- Raptor

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
I use to play 3 sports(Thankfully not all at the same time) so my favourite sport to play would definitely be either netball or basketball. My favourite sport to watch is softball. I always remember watching my mum and her partner's practices and getting a gingerbeer from the canteen thing. Now my favourite sport to play is mi- nevermind

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
My favorite sports to play were tennis and basketball, I do enjoy watching baseball the most! I swear it's not because of all the cake but going to the games with some friends is always the best :D

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Baseball 1000%. The players may be soft but it's such a fun way to spend an afternoon, you don't have to fully commit to watching - you can even play minecraft while you watch - it's great

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Might be perceived as the-sport-of-people-who-don't-like-sports but I play badminton in school. I guess I like it because even when your opposition is really good they tend to make mistakes so you still score points and don't look like a complete looser xD

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I use to play 3 sports(Thankfully not all at the same time) so my favourite sport to play would definitely be either netball or basketball. My favourite sport to watch is softball. I always remember watching my mum and her partner's practices and getting a gingerbeer from the canteen thing. Now my favourite sport to play is mi- nevermind
Love that Gap! I was the sporty kid of the family I think the most I ever played in one year was 6 though. Never stopped me being rubbish at them all though! My favourite memory is definitely my old team song after a win nothing compares to it.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Baseball 1000%. The players may be soft but it's such a fun way to spend an afternoon, you don't have to fully commit to watching - you can even play minecraft while you watch - it's great
I feel like cricket is a similar sort of thing its just the sport of choice in Australia as compared to Baseball. Its awesome to just have on in the background

Might be perceived as the-sport-of-people-who-don't-like-sports but I play badminton in school. I guess I like it because even when your opposition is really good they tend to make mistakes so you still score points and don't look like a complete looser xD
I agree there was that perception of Badminton but when I played it in P.E it was always mad fun and a good laugh. It definitely has the perception of being a nerdy sport but its actually super fun!!
- Raptor

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Love me some good football (Soccer) games can get very intense.

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Well I use to play 3 sport my first that I think it was a bit slow was baseball after I played soccer and my favorite sport would be hockey Adore that sport.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I like tennis and volleyball, and I enjoy watching others play football.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Hi Everyone!
Just another fun conversational post been missing some of our Daily Questions from @PizzaMorris. My question simply put is;

What is your favourite sport to watch or play and why?

Mine is AFL to both play and watch and that's because you never see the wide range of skills like you do in AFL in any other sport.

- Raptor
Ummmmm I’m gonna have to say basketball and ping pong are my fav to play, I’m just really good at both xP my grandpa taught me how to curve shots in ping pong and my dad taught me how to ball. And honestly I’d say football is the most entertaining to watch for me.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43

Cos

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Disillusioning
Disillusioning
ELITE
Ratings
211 5
I'm not sure about my favorite sport to watch, but my favorite sport to play is definitely archery. I find it really relaxing and fun! Whenever I get stressed or bored I just go out into my back yard and shoot at my target for a while :D

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I'm not sure about my favorite sport to watch, but my favorite sport to play is definitely archery. I find it really relaxing and fun! Whenever I get stressed or bored I just go out into my back yard and shoot at my target for a while :D
Thats a different one! I've only done archery once and it was super fun. Is it a very expensive sport with the bows and other equipment.

- Raptor