Feather Board Bug

Ratings
there is a bug in the skyblock sidebar: "Feather Board" and I believe that we should fix this "scoreboard", this is due to a couple reasons. First of all it is large, it takes up about a quarter of my screen and it makes it difficult to see things since it is not completely see through. Secondly The only personal status it shows is your IGN, what language you have selected, and your health, which is(by default in mc) above your hotbar. Now to get your balance, island level, and mana, you have to type the commands in chat(and for something like your is level there is a cooldown). Finally there is extra information that is not necessary on the feather board, such as the notification going: "Don't forget to give this plugin a 5 star rating" there is also the plugin showing a website as well. Hopefully it can be fixed soon since it is very inconvenient.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Skyblock's featherboard has been fixed. :D

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
You see, at times, the featherboard for any part of ManaCube can just randomly glitch out. We don't know exactly why, but that's just life, I guess. I hope this answered your question the best it can. Anyways, have a good day! :D