Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

Feature Friday will be a bi-monthly+ update where community suggestions are added. You can post or vote on suggestions here

| Cubits balance now show when hovering someones username [Global]
| Minions are now sold on the webstore black markets [Global]
| Can now sell /tempfly to other players with /tempfly pay [name] [amount] [Global]
Examples:​
If you want to give someone 5 minutes > /tf pay [name] -m 5​
If you want to give someone 30 seconds > /tf pay [name] -s 30​
If you want to give someone 1 hour > /tf pay [name] -h 1​
Voting now gives 20 minutes of temp fly instead of 60 minutes, and the max amount of tempfly you can have is 6 hours now instead of infinite.​
I've also added temp fly as a vote reward on Olympus​
| Added a GUI option to claim all of your kingdom resources in one click [Global]
| Added Marriages (/marry) to Parkour [Parkour]
/marry [name] - Send a marriage proposal (Will announce in chat if accepted)​
/marry divorce - Divorce your partner​
/marry list - Show a list of married partners on the server​
/marry gift - Will send your partner whatever you're holding in hand​
/marry chat - Private partner only chat​
/marry gender [male/female]​
/marry seen - Show when your partner last logged in, or how long they've been logged in​

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I love this idea, honestly.

All the suggestions added/featured in this post are great, I think my favourite additions are the tempfly in vote crates, and the new GUI addition for /kingdoms. I personally just do /kit mana1-7, but this will save a lot more time and save my chat from being flooded.

It’s always great seeing the community’s suggestions and opinions on how the server can improve and what would make the experience better for everyone, I think when we relied on the suggestions channel in the community discord, peoples’ opinions weren’t being heard as much as we would have liked, but with feature upvote, it’s so much more organised and it’s easy to use. <3

ocandicexx

ELITE
crookiexx
crookiexx
ELITE
Ratings
58 2
☺️☺️ thanks for taking my suggestions and making them happen!

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I personally really like this idea, mostly because it shows that the staff team and developmental team is still communicative with the players, and still hearing out what they say/what they think and trying to implement it!

Players have been complaining that the team is not communicating with the player base, so this is definitely a way to shred up that opinion! Kudos, and thank god for minions being on the store. That's the good stuff right there.

ocandicexx

ELITE
crookiexx
crookiexx
ELITE
Ratings
58 2
So .. I'm slightly confused, the point of my suggestion for tempfly was so everyone that had days/weeks built up could put it to good use by giving away if they wanted to .. I see the max is 6 hours so why wasn't everyone that had these crazy amounts of built up fly given the max to start with ?

Ratings
So .. I'm slightly confused, the point of my suggestion for tempfly was so everyone that had days/weeks built up could put it to good use by giving away if they wanted to .. I see the max is 6 hours so why wasn't everyone that had these crazy amounts of built up fly given the max to start with ?
I completely feel for this. I had over ten hours saved and now I have to start over with only 20 minutes each day. I don't really mind changing it to 4 minutes, but losing 10 hours that I saved has really killed me. I can't work with much on my island for a long while due to this, as everyone has the same amount of tempfly now and most everyone needs it. It's a wonderful idea and I'm glad it's going, but the change in the vote structure has also ruined the vote system, as now manacube is stuck on yesterdays votes instead of today. I guess we shall see where this all goes, but I really like the exchange idea! The time will build up quickly anyways, so I'm not too upset, only that I (and many others) have lost the time I saved for building is all.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
This is really cool :) excited to see the suggestions people come up with.

Rosie3k9

MVP+
Rosie3k9
Rosie3k9
MVP+
Ratings
Since tempfly has became a thing where its so easy to get can us mvp+ players on olympus get some more perks with our rank cause i know of a few people including myself that the only reason i brought mvp+ was for /fly and now that tempfly has been added i no longer feel the op of being able to use /fly the perks for ranks need to be looked into and updated with all the new stuff from season 2 the ranks need just as much of a revamp to what the server did....

Thank you hope something gets updated