Status
Not open for further replies.

ObamaGaming

VIP
Clese
Clese
VIP
Ratings
Builders: ObamaGaming (build/parkour) and BASSBOAT (parkour)
Map name: Fidget Cube
/plot v ObamaGaming 2
Difficulty: Expert

Very happy with the build itself on this one, there is an unparkoured copy on the plot if you want to see it.
1608702797995.png 1608702937918.png

Last edited:

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello Obama, I just wanted to say I love how much you have grown as a parkour map builder! I remember your first map barely had any variance or detail but now you have come so far! Keep up the good work!!

The fidget cube map is so detailed, so good job on that! I love the spinners on the side and also the detail all around! I wasn't able to test the parkour as I am bad at expert maps, but just from flying around I liked the variance the parkour had!

Best of luck on the map!

Last edited:

ObamaGaming

VIP
Clese
Clese
VIP
Ratings
Hello Obama, I just wanted to say I love how much you have grown as a parkour map builder! I remember your first part barely had any variance or detail but now you have come so far! Keep up the good work!!

The fidget cube map is so detailed, so good job on that! I love the spinners on the side and also the detail all around! I wasn't able to test the parkour as I am bad at expert maps, but just from flying around I liked the variance the parkour had!

Best of luck on the map!
Thank you so much elly! I really want to improve even more!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello ObamaGaming and BASSBOAT,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; this means I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among the map judges. This may take time, so please be patient! I will now be closing this thread from responses.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25

Your map will now be put into reviewing; this means it is neither accepted or rejected just yet.
The theme is original, we do have a fidget-related map but this is executed differently, well done.
The build is accurate to what you were going for, and is attractive, well done!
The parkour is the main concern here. The jumps are varied, which is great. The main concern is checkpoint placement; most of them are extremely short, and that significantly decreases the difficulty of this map, making it not suitable for an expert map. Try to expand checkpoints a bit, as well as adjusting some of these jumps (labelled below):
1610066559070.png

You have until one month from now (February 7th) to make these changes; otherwise, your map will automatically be rejected. As this is closed from responses, you will have to contact me either on here, on discord, or in game.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25

Thank you for making the requested changes; I am now happy to officially accept your map!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.