Finding a Slime chunk

TheMajesticRice

ELITE
TheMajesticRice
TheMajesticRice
ELITE
Ratings
38 3
As many of you know, there is a challenge that requires you to be near 5 slimes. Which can prove to be difficult unless you know what you're doing. A lot of players are unaware of how to find a slime chunk, so I'm here to help with that.

First thing your gonna need is the seed for the skyblock world. Which can be done by typing /seed into the chat, but to save time I've already got it for you: 6827931600908607998.

Second, you'll need to go to http://chunkbase.com/apps/slime-finder, which should look like this:

You'll see up top where to enter the seed and at the bottom you'll see where to enter you X and Z coordinates which can be seen ingame by pressing F3. My advice is to make sure to look north using F3 aswell as the map on the site has north at the top, makes it easier to navigate to the chunk.

Lastly, you'll want to hold F3 and hit G on your keyboard to enable chunk viewing, allowing you to build a platform below y:50 and place down a slime spawner.

I hope this guide helped you if you needed it :)

-Walk

Last edited:

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
Thank you, for the informative post!!! This post will be very useful for old and new players alike! This is one of the most asked questions that I hear from people who are new to this server. :D <3