SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
497 23
A copy of AlfieJay's
Yes... I quite literally copied his thread!

Speed Run Competition

I will be giving 40 cubits split between the top #3 times on "Donna". No sign up is necessary, just try and be in the top three! Wishing you the best of luck! You will have until Saturday 7th September at 8am EST

By running "/log Donna" and choosing "Challenge mode", you can be timed on how quickly you complete the map. You can also see the fastest times on "/log Donna" by hovering over the PURPLE block.

balls_12 -> 20 Cubits
CaseyClosed -> 12.5 cubits
Sockity -> 7.5 Cubits

This is NOT an official ManaCube event. This is a challenge I am managing myself. The prize cubits will come from my own balance that @ComradeOlaf kindly gave me. I promised to giveaway these cubits, so here we are :)

I will announce the winners and pay them their cubits ingame ^-^

In the event that world record is suspected of being a hacked time, the prize may be withheld until suspicions are cleared up. Any player found to have broken ManaCube rules in order to achieve their world record time will be ineligible to win and the prizes will be given to the players with the quickest legitimate times.

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
981 875
A copy of AlfieJay's
Yes... I quite literally copied his thread!

Speed Run Competition

I will be giving 40 cubits split between the top #3 times on "Donna". No sign up is necessary, just try and be in the top three! Wishing you the best of luck! You will have until Saturday 7th September at 8am EST

By running "/log Donna" and choosing "Challenge mode", you can be timed on how quickly you complete the map. You can also see the fastest times on "/log Donna" by hovering over the yellow block.

SOON!

This is NOT an official ManaCube event. This is a challenge I am managing myself. The prize mana will come from my own balance that @ComradeOlaf kindly gave me. I promised to giveaway these cubits, so here we are :)

I will announce the winners and pay them their cubits ingame ^-^

In the event that world record is suspected of being a hacked time, the prize may be withheld until suspicions are cleared up. Any player found to have broken ManaCube rules in order to achieve their world record time will be ineligible to win and the prizes will be given to the player with the quickest legitimate times.
do you wanna know when the blurpyfied yodelling competition is?