Ratings
Name - FireTurtle338
Plot Name - East Australian Current
Difficulty - Easy
Plot Teleport - /plot teleport FireTurtle338
Checkpoints: 4
Theme: Finding Nemo
Jumps/how many times it pressed "Space Bar": 67
I'm pretty sure that the amount of jumps should be a medium map, but a lot of jumps are unnecessary and are extremely easy.

Attachments

Last edited:

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello FireTurtle338,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is somewhat unoriginal, while we don't have any Finding Nemo maps specifically, we do have quite a few ocean themed maps on ManaCube already. The build is a bit spread out and a victim of the theme, where all of it is floating and messy because of the portrayal of the scene in the movie. There are also issues with scale (Dory isn't the same size as the sea turtles), and lacks detail for this reason.

The parkour is not mixed or varied much, with most of the parkour being normal and ladder jumps. It is pretty repetitive overall and confusing at some points. Doing the parkour course I ended up falling into a loop in the path at some points. Much of the parkour is also extremely easy to skip because of the downward path.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.